Antonio Conte (67 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
What if he plays a 3-4-3 like he did at Chelsea in the first season?

We have Ronaldo, Cuads, Costa, Mandzu, Berna, Dybala that can play across the front 3 and our full backs are better going forward than defending.
Dybala up front? with Ronaldo on the left?
eh id prefer Ronaldo through the middle, either paired with another striker (Dybala?) or getting fed by real wingers, i.e. not dybala

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Still I'd rather have Conte than fucking inzaghi or mihajlovic
Incredibly tough choice but yeah id rather have conte than nobodies. We need a whip to shape these boys up and conte has experience managing top players. We all know the cons but at least he can win us another scudetto or two.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
What about the midfield?
Can can run like a mad dog as he did for Klopp. Matuidi has a high workrate too and who knows what Conte can bring out of Bentancur.

It doesnt have to be an exact replica as Chelsea while they do have Kante who is superior to any midfielder we have, we are better in every single position.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Can can run like a mad dog as he did for Klopp. Matuidi has a high workrate too and who knows what Conte can bring out of Bentancur.

It doesnt have to be an exact replica as Chelsea while they do have Kante who is superior to any midfielder we have, we are better in every single position.
We can get around not having a WC midfield that way, its true, but then we need atleast 2 WC CBs in addition to Romero. Manolas and Alderweireld should be brought in

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)