Antonio Conte (120 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
I feel like this is a sideways step, we are not necessarily going backwards or forwards with Conte but I definitely think a refresh was needed and a change of coach was necessary to make that happen

I would rather take a gamble on Gasp and see if he could successfully implement his style of play here but i'll look forward to watching Conte's warriors again

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Another underdog scenario. All his successes have been back against the wall (minus his promotion with Siena). It's why he'll end up at another failing Italian club.

Whoever is Juve coach next season the challenge and pressure is to win the CL whilst not losing the scudetto, it's difficult for anyone.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Another underdog scenario. All his successes have been back against the wall (minus his promotion with Siena). It's why he'll end up at another failing Italian club.

Whoever is Juve coach next season the challenge and pressure is to win the CL whilst not losing the scudetto, it's difficult for anyone.
Who is your first choice? World is your oyster, who would you pick?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
When Conte was here, the bar was not set nearly as high as it is now. There is no way that he does not know this now. If he feels that he is up to the challenge, and he has grown as a coach, then why not give him another chance.

- - - Updated - - -

But he has to be all in.

Soloist

Feb 2, 2019
Conte at the highest levels is done. He has the reputation to have a bad personality and his results outside Italy aren't impressing. What other options he has? Inter, Milan and Roma, the pure shit. We are the only top team that is someone interested in him and that can save his career

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 120)