Antonio Conte (109 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I know Allegri is better, but I love Conte and would be glad to have him back if our path with Allegri is at a crossroad (given the limited options we have otherwise)

There I said it

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Not sure what you mean by that. Both Allegri and Conte were question marks when they first came here.
Italian coaches won't change their mentality if we need to target the champions League why don't hire pochettino or Erik hag there is no guarantee of success but at least we are trying to bring somebody with a different mindset

Jun 6, 2015
Italian coaches won't change their mentality if we need to target the champions League why don't hire pochettino or Erik hag there is no guarantee of success but at least we are trying to bring somebody with a different mindset
CL is a terribly difficult trophy to win for any coach not just the Italians. It's not like our past eight seasons haven't for the most part been a huge success.

Imo ten Hag isn't a Juve type coach at all. He doesn't even speak Italian which is the minimum requirement for any Juve coach. Poch I could actually see doing well.

Soloist

Feb 2, 2019
CL is a terribly difficult trophy to win for any coach not just the Italians. It's not like our past eight seasons haven't for the most part been a huge success.

Imo ten Hag isn't a Juve type coach at all. He doesn't even speak Italian which is the minimum requirement for any Juve coach. Poch I could actually see doing well.
Pochettino is like Ten Hag doesn't speak italian a most important they don't have any experience in the League. Rembember De boer? They need time to adapt

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 104)