Antonio Conte (43 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Oh ...that's a news ....I feel sorry for Allegri ...his mistake that he is a pushover person ....whatever the management offers him , he just manage to produce something .... It's not his fault that we have impotent non creative midfield ....

As for Conte ...I love his fierce character & his grinta ....and i hate his formation rigidity ....

I love how he play to own the opponent ....and i hate his one to one subs .....

I hope he changed for good ....and I trust the management ...at least Scudetto still guaranteed ....

Thank you Allegri ...

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Conte is a liar with the claim he had a team on a completely different level than Allegri did. The latter takes over after the former throws a tantrum at the beginning of the pre-season, gets Morata, Pereyra and Evra and takes pretty much the same team to a CL final.

IMO Conte hasn't changed a bit. He's big headed, never admitted he made a mistake. Even though I don't want Allegri to stay, I hope Juve will keep on dinning without Conte.
The season Allegri took over from him yeah was pretty much the same squad. Conte under achieved in his last season with them (by publicly undermining them) and Allegri over performed with them. But since then we clearly built a much stronger squad and Allegri's teams have the advantage of experience on their side.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
The season Allegri took over from him yeah was pretty much the same squad. Conte under achieved in his last season with them (by publicly undermining them) and Allegri over performed with them. But since then we clearly built a much stronger squad and Allegri's teams have the advantage of experience on their side.
I know you're a Conte fan. You're happy?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 37)