Antonio Conte (25 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Report: Napoli want Conte
By Football Italia staff

Napoli’s official radio station sensationally claims that Maurizio Sarri could move to Chelsea, with Antonio Conte going the other way.
The Partenopei’s Scudetto hopes are hanging by a thread after the results at the weekend, as they trail Juventus by four points with only three games to play.
Juve only need two wins to be sure of the Scudetto, and they have home games with Bologna and Verona to come.
Sarri is yet to sign a contract extension, and can leave for €8m if the clause is activated before May 31.
Talks have been postponed until the end of the season, but there are suggestions his cycle has ended and the Coach could look to move on.
Now Radio Kiss Kiss Napoli is reporting that Roman Abramovich is increasingly keen to bring Sarri to Chelsea, and the owner is ready to pay his release clause.
Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis is already moving to replace him, with links to Simone Inzaghi, Rafa Benitez, Marco Giampaolo and Unai Emery.
However, the club’s official radio station is reporting that Conte is in fact the primary target, in what would effectively be a job swap with Sarri.
The former Juventus Coach is keen to return to Italy, but he’d almost certainly have to take a wage cut to move to the San Paolo.

Aug 2, 2005
I really wish his time here isn’t over and we have him back soon.. esp. if he become more wise and handle his “blaming others” mentality

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Meeeh then what, he fucks off again and we get Allegri back after his stint abroad.

Can we not just once with this top 3-4 team in Europe try a different approach with a more attack minded coach instead of grinding our way to big games then getting pumped trying to play attack vs defence.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I really wish his time here isn’t over and we have him back soon.. esp. if he become more wise and handle his “blaming others” mentality

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Unless we suddenly splash the cash he wont come here. If anything we are relatively poorer compared to the big boys than we were back then. His salary will be huge after Chelsea as well.

Even if he wants to come. If we let Allegri go believing that no one can get better results, we should at least get better football. Conte's football is only slightly more appealing.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Unless we suddenly splash the cash he wont come here. If anything we are relatively poorer compared to the big boys than we were back then. His salary will be huge after Chelsea as well.

Even if he wants to come. If we let Allegri go believing that no one can get better results, we should at least get better football. Conte's football is only slightly more appealing.
We are paying Allegri considerably more than Chelsea to Conte

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I dont like his way of coaching. He has let me down.
Started as an energetic coach , full of passion for the club, set us straight. Then evolved into a moaning egocentric and stubborn man.
On top of that, a poser, because when he went to chelsea, continhued with is "shows" on the sidelines, whcih i believed was something out of passion in Juventus, but in fact was like a show.
Allegri is miles ahead of him tactically. Going from allegri to conte is a stepback in our aspirations of CL glory.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I dont like his way of coaching. He has let me down.
Started as an energetic coach , full of passion for the club, set us straight. Then evolved into a moaning egocentric and stubborn man.
On top of that, a poser, because when he went to chelsea, continhued with is "shows" on the sidelines, whcih i believed was something out of passion in Juventus, but in fact was like a show.
Allegri is miles ahead of him tactically. Going from allegri to conte is a stepback in our aspirations of CL glory.
Its not a show. He's a passionate guy, he was like that as a player too.

But yes, I agree fully with the last statement. Allegri has been amazing in the CL, unlike Conte. Allegri had no right to be competing with the likes of Barcelona and Real Madrid in Europe, the fact that he's reached two CL finals in four years at Juve is an amazing achievement. Yes, as a Juve fan you'd like to have won at least one of those finals, but the fact is, I doubt many of you expected to reach two finals beating Barcelona and Real Madrid on the way.

Going back to Conte, its ridiculous how managers are evaluated these days. Conte won the league with an almost record number of points last season taking Chelsea from seventh to first. Is he not allowed to have an average year? I would keep him if I were Chelsea, I think overall he's been a good appointment for them.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

But yes, I agree fully with the last statement. Allegri has been amazing in the CL, unlike Conte. Allegri had no right to be competing with the likes of Barcelona and Real Madrid in Europe, the fact that he's reached two CL finals in four years at Juve is an amazing achievement. Yes, as a Juve fan you'd like to have won at least one of those finals, but the fact is, I doubt many of you expected to reach two finals beating Barcelona and Real Madrid on the way.

Going back to Conte, its ridiculous how managers are evaluated these days. Conte won the league with an almost record number of points last season taking Chelsea from seventh to first. Is he not allowed to have an average year? I would keep him if I were Chelsea, I think overall he's been a good appointment for them.
Fred? Are you crazy?

Allegri is a pussy coward clown of a coach, and Dybala would win Ballon d'Or if he had a proper coach like Sarri, Inzaghi, Klopp, or Poop. Imagine this all-powerful juve squad playing Pep-style tiki taka, or Klopp gegenpress, or Sarrismo? Oh my gosh, we'd never lose again, and we would all witness the most glorious football ever seen on this earth.

#AllegriOut#GoToArsenal

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014

Isn't Conte throwing tantrums in the February, when the CL spots still up to grab?

Imo as a coach, you can be as passionate as you want in a field. But when you throwing tantrums offthe field, you gave your player a wrong intent/signal. That's called being Sarri the honest paladin, not classy at all.
And conte wont reach CL final with 2015 or 2017 juventus anyway.. he's too stubborn with his subs and rotation.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)