Antonio Conte (39 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
W T F :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

If Conte stays, Willian would get the same treatment like Diego Costa :lol:
I read Celestine Babayaro having a pop. Essentially he said that his fallout with Diego Costa was the beginning of the end, the split with the Brazilian players caused too many issues, now you see David Luiz and Willian (for me a great player) on the bench.

If Conte doesn't leave I can see Willian going to someone liked United, but it's unlikely he'll stay. Where is he going though?

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
So did he get fired or not? How humiliating is all of this? :lol:

Love it, hopefully he ends up coaching Milan, fails and then goes into obscurity.

Allegri at home thinking one man's trash is another mans treasure.

I love it, so far, none of the people who left our team thinking the grass is greener on the other side have succeeded the way they did with us.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
So did he get fired or not? How humiliating is all of this?

Love it, hopefully he ends up coaching Milan, fails and then goes into obscurity.

Allegri at home thinking one man's trash is another mans treasure.

I love it, so far, none of the people who left our team thinking the grass is greener on the other side have succeeded the way they did with us.
He's waiting for that 8m paycheck

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
How much is it going to cost Abram to fire Conte? no way they'll buy out Sarri for 8m (if ADL is greedy) and fire Conte in the same summer, they've been way too careful with money lately

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)