Antonio Conte (75 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
The scoreline really doesn't reflect the performances

They hit the woodwork 4 times and got at Barca in the second leg a few times

All 4 of the goals Barca scored were all stupid mistakes by Chelsea

With some more luck it could have been a lot closer

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
The scoreline really doesn't reflect the performances

They hit the woodwork 4 times and got at Barca in the second leg a few times

All 4 of the goals Barca scored were all stupid mistakes by Chelsea

With some more luck it could have been a lot closer
Yeah. Chelsea were hard done. Should have lost, but it was not as wide-open as the scoreline suggests.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Atletico next or back to Italy?
Atletico what?

His wages are too big for Atletico and for now Simeone isnt going anywhere and even if he is Atletico doesnt suit this restaurant happy Conte. Atletico will promote from their own ranks or get a coach from a lower la liga side. Conte best bet is PSG or Italy NT. Emery will be gone. Conte is still highly regarded in europe. Psg wont have many alternatives. Enrique seems only one.

Albertini (who is part of Italy FA) says he is trying to get Conte back for Italy.

Then i can see Enrique end up at Psg. He has won CL in the end which Emery hasnt and he also has experience working with Neymar. So might get best out of him.

Pochettino is ex psg player so there is that also but i think he seems loyal towards Tottenham.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Atletico what?

His wages are too big for Atletico and for now Simeone isnt going anywhere and even if he is Atletico doesnt suit this restaurant happy Conte. Atletico will promote from their own ranks or get a coach from a lower la liga side. Conte best bet is PSG or Italy NT. Emery will be gone. Conte is still highly regarded in europe. Psg wont have many alternatives. Enrique seems only one.

Albertini (who is part of Italy FA) says he is trying to get Conte back for Italy.

Then i can see Enrique end up at Psg. He has won CL in the end which Emery hasnt and he also has experience working with Neymar. So might get best out of him.

Pochettino is ex psg player so there is that also but i think he seems loyal towards Tottenham.
Atletico next then. Perfect.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
As good as he was in his first year, he's a mess right now. I think he's fine tactical but this season he got it all wrong this summer.

He really f'd up with Diego Costa and Matic and replacing them with Morata and Bakayoko isn't helping him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 57)