Antonio Conte (43 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Oh Agnelli. :heart: What a way to put him in his place. :tup:

Conte the mature one. :lol: How fucking mature of him to leave 3 days before the new season begins. Oh wait, that's because he has principles. He has so many good principles that he left us to go work for the same federation that wanted him out of football for 3 years and our club defended him to bits. The man does everything to get some publicity. Even a simple celebration against a minnow.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
icemaη;5628521 said:
Of course. "Can you take Juve higher than getting kicked out in the group stages Max?" asked Agnelli. "Yes" replied Allegri.
I love Max and he has been nothing but superb for us but... He takes more bs from our management than most WC coaches would.

I wonder how far Max will be able to take us if we keep letting players go just because they ask to leave.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I love Max and he has been nothing but superb for us but... He takes more bs from our management than most WC coaches would.

I wonder how far Max will be able to take us if we keep letting players go just because they ask to leave.
I'd rather a level-headed, smooth operator that just gets on with the job, takes everything in his stride and still gets us to another CL final, over a egomaniac who quits because we had the temerity not to sign Juan Iturbe.

enzo

May 14, 2012
Pls don't fight, would be great to have Conte back in some years
Agnelli probably won't be president in a few years, so this door isn't closed anyway. But still, I get it when people are irritated by him demanding maturity. What he did was the exact opposite. Appreciation? Don't tell me he didn't get that.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Agnelli probably won't be president in a few years, so this door isn't closed anyway. But still, I get it when people are irritated by him demanding maturity. What he did was the exact opposite. Appreciation? Don't tell me he didn't get that.
Del Piero might be president. I wonder if he'll bring Conte back as coach :D @Azzurri7

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Right now Carrera seems more likely ATM.
Don't make me fap :tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

I'd rather a level-headed, smooth operator that just gets on with the job, takes everything in his stride and still gets us to another CL final, over a egomaniac who quits because we had the temerity not to sign Juan Iturbe.
Me too but I'd rather have a management that doesn't sell our best players every year :p

May 23, 2013
As a player or as a coach?

As a player he won the CL and Coppa Italia with us. If you count the Supercoppa as a final, then he won one as a coach. :D
As a coach.

I was focusing primarily on finals that matter :D All I could remember was that 2-0 loss vs Napoli and those other fails in the Copa :sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

as a coach no (lost to Napoli and Arsenal in national Cup finals).
Not having one cup title yet is crazy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)