Antonio Conte (28 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
International football is $#@!. I'd say in Europe, Italy are comfortably behind Spain, France, and Germany. They might be on a par with Belgium, Croatia, and Holland. I'm truly disappointed in Holland and Argentina. I didn't mention England because they are always over-rated, and personally, I never rate them. I don't consider a team that won a World Cup (by cheating) over 50 years ago a superpower of international football.
Next WC says Brazil on it. Not even David Luiz or Zuniga would be able to avoid it this time.

Italy with Belloti, Insigne, Candreba, Verrati and Marchisio doesn´t look bad at all... 5-4-1 a la Chelsea, a la Conte

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Next WC says Brazil on it. Not even David Luiz or Zuniga would be able to avoid it this time.

Italy with Belloti, Insigne, Candreba, Verrati and Marchisio doesn´t look bad at all... 5-4-1 a la Chelsea, a la Conte
France will be good competition. Already finalists in the last Euro. Mbappe and Griezmann are both WC attackers. They still have Benzema and Giroud. Pogba, Matuidi, the PSG midfielder kid is now looking good too and they have added Lemar and other promising players as well. Good coach.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
France will be good competition. Already finalists in the last Euro. Mbappe and Griezmann are both WC attackers. They still have Benzema and Giroud. Pogba, Matuidi, the PSG midfielder kid is now looking good too and they have added Lemar and other promising players as well. Good coach.
France is not match for Brazil at least Zizou is in the field and Ronaldo9 is suffering a heart attack

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Giroud ::lol3::

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Imagine Real had Ronaldo injured in the final against Juve and we still lost that CL final.

Well Deschamps managed to lose at home to a Portugal side which played 65 + 30 min without Ronaldo. When you think about, Portugal had a fair share of nobody or hasbeen playings in that final in Nani, Quaresma, who even is that Eder guy?

I simply dont trust France winning it with Deschamps. Also that questionable player selection. Sissoko starting (meanwhile Kante on bench), calling Gignac from Mexican league but not calling Benzema and Lacazette.

If anything, Deschamps might be the reason France wont win the WC 2018. In terms of players selection/squad, France for sure have one of the best rosters.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Imagine Real had Ronaldo injured in the final against Juve and we still lost that CL final.

Well Deschamps managed to lose at home to a Portugal side which played 65 + 30 min without Ronaldo. When you think about, Portugal had a fair share of nobody or hasbeen playings in that final in Nani, Quaresma, who even is that Eder guy?

I simply dont trust France winning it with Deschamps. Also that questionable player selection. Sissoko starting (meanwhile Kante on bench), calling Gignac from Mexican league but not calling Benzema and Lacazette.

If anything, Deschamps might be the reason France wont win the WC 2018. In terms of players selection/squad, France for sure have one of the best rosters.
Eder is a legend. Forever immortalized in the hearts of Portuguese fans

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 22)