Antonio Conte (379 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
The BBC Buffon combo really really helped this Italy side, they really bring that edge by making the really mediocre guys in mid and attack to play extra hard and follow the tactics to the dot. Props to Conte for implementing the tactics and congratulations on him, but BBC Buffon deserves a lot of the credit as well..

Forza ItalJuve!

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Boss. What a masterclass tonight. This Italy experience has done Conte a world of good as far as his continental football repertoire is concerned.
yeah contrary to what we all predicted. Hopefully the winning mentality he instills outlasts him and continues when marchisio, verratti and others join the squad.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
You can dislike the guy for how he left the Juventus bench, and some of the unfortunate comments he made...

...but you have to be a retard to think he is a mediocre coach. 3 straight scudetti, a CL quarterfinal in his first attempt, tops his Euro group over a far more skilled Belgium, and absolutely crushes Spain in the knockouts. One of the most talented coaches in football.

- - - Updated - - -

Juventino[RUS];5298158 said:
:lol: fuckers doubted conte

But his choice of players is ridiculous anyway :p
I mean what kind of insane person would select that turd Immobile for the nazionale. Must be insane. :p

Apr 9, 2015
I've infinite respect for him, making us Champions again after two times the 7th spot. It was such an incredible season. I hope he will return in the future, but I am more than happy with Max aswell.

@Postironic, don't forget to mention that he won Serie B with Bari and he promoted with Siena (second).

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
You can dislike the guy for how he left the Juventus bench, and some of the unfortunate comments he made...

...but you have to be a retard to think he is a mediocre coach. 3 straight scudetti, a CL quarterfinal in his first attempt, tops his Euro group over a far more skilled Belgium, and absolutely crushes Spain in the knockouts. One of the most talented coaches in football.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean what kind of insane person would select that turd Immobile for the nazionale. Must be insane. :p

People just want him to be a bad manager, because he's an asshole.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
My 'hate' for Conte is based on his actions and comments, i'll forever be grateful for his national success with us tho.

But trying to prove your point by bringing Xavi comments who is known to be the biggest $#@! talker. :howler:
Yea, I wouldn't listen to one of the best midfielders in his time commenting on Conte's brilliant tactics and charisma but instead I'll listen to you commenting on how Conte hurt your feeling with that 10 euros restaurant comment :lol:

I don't care where your silly girlish 'hate' comes from :ghey:

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
My 'hate' for Conte is based on his actions and comments, i'll forever be grateful for his national success with us tho.

But trying to prove your point by bringing Xavi comments who is known to be the biggest shit talker. :howler:
Agree. Why mention Xavi when Conte's results and daktickool outmaneuvering during the euro's proves the ignorance of the Conte whiners.

... that said for me atm. Max > Conte 'cause CL <3

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Yea, I wouldn't listen to one of the best midfielders in his time commenting on Conte's brilliant tactics and charisma but instead I'll listen to you commenting on how Conte hurt your feeling with that 10 euros restaurant comment :lol:

I don't care where your silly girlish 'hate' comes from :ghey:
Xavi was a great player, but his off the pitch comments are worth as much as a bag of shit. But whatever, feel flattered if you want.
Just that you know, i'm cheering for Conte in EC and next season in EPL.

Agree. Why mention Xavi when Conte's results and daktickool outmaneuvering during the euro's proves the ignorance of the Conte whiners.

... that said for me atm. Max > Conte 'cause CL <3
:tup:

Obviously Xavi does not know as much about football as you do, but I wouldn't say he's a dilettante either.
:D
Maybe all already forgot his gold comments.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He's the best tactician in the tournament, that much is obvious. And it's playing into his hands from now on, no more Sweden's or Ireland's, it'd be Germany, France and probably Belgium were they to progress through, all sides his underdog approach would fit well with.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 375)