Antonio Conte (219 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Now its time to undo all the good work by a horrific performance. You heard it here first.

EPL fans are losing their shit btw on social media and Chelsea fans are suddenly full of excitement.
most Chelsea fans i know loved him right away

oh and ill take a bad performance with a late goal and then trashing France in sf. final would be an easy game

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
As Pirlo explained: "Conte is able to impose a very precise identity on the team. Organisation is key for him, so players come and go with no difference, as everyone knows what they are meant to do down to the smallest detail. The feeling you get when you play is that you can hurt the opposition at any moment because what you worked on to the point of exhaustion really does pay off in a match situation."

That winning mentality and discipline is Conte's greatest gift to us. He is the one to rejuvenate Chelsea. Watch out Pep.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
What does "like him as a person" even mean when you never been around him more than a couple of seconds for a selfie?

Calling him a 'two-faced' is even more believable!

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
What an amazingly passionate brilliant coach. Moments like those at the end is exactly why I miss him still. Just pours it all out like the world's biggiest tifoso.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
What an amazingly passionate brilliant coach. Moments like those at the end is exactly why I miss him still. Just pours it all out like the world's biggiest tifoso.
Haha same feeling.

- - - Updated - - -

Italy are actually better off facing teams from the bracket of death. They simply matchup well against the big teams imo.

I would say the same for Portugal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 210)