Antonio Conte (184 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Conte is a nobody on international stage who has yet everything to prove. It's disrespectful to put him in the same league with coaches who consistently put out results on the highest level of football, disregarding how much talent their squads might have had. Some enjoy their sandbox universe where coaches and players are judged in a vacuum based on arbitrary factors. But for me coach is only as good as the results he brings in the real world. Bonucci makes 5 good tackles against shitty EPL players and suddenly Conte is the best coach in the tournament. We can reevaluate him after the Euros.
:tup:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Conte is a nobody on international stage who has yet everything to prove. It's disrespectful to put him in the same league with coaches who consistently put out results on the highest level of football, disregarding how much talent their squads might have had. Some enjoy their sandbox universe where coaches and players are judged in a vacuum based on arbitrary factors. But for me coach is only as good as the results he brings in the real world. Bonucci makes 5 good tackles against shitty EPL players and suddenly Conte is the best coach in the tournament. We can reevaluate him after the Euros.
Perfectly put! :tup:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I wouldn't get too worked up about that. I read in one of yesterday's tabloids (either Sun or Mirror) that Chelsea were "set to sign Bonucci". They are scandalous and don't give a shit about their salacious rumours.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
These Morata rumors are from Italian sources end tho so it could be true.
It's GdS, it makes no difference. Morata has been linked to Chelsea over here since May, the same as several other players - Lichtsteiner, Bonucci, Pogba, Sturaro, Asamoah and now him. It's obvious why, of course.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
It wasn't that bad guys come on. He's not going to get a record deal but it was fine

- - - Updated - - -

Spain was better with Aragones in 08 than with del bosque in 10 and 12 though. del bosque simply continued the work of the man before him, he didnt do anything extraorinary with Spain, just what was expected of them
:agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 170)