Antonio Conte (48 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
So, everything he did was cringe worthy and every decision he made was laughable, but NOW, oh no, what he's doing is not funny anymore, quite the contrary, "he is the coach for this Italy"?
Yeah, yeah, spare me the bs justifications.
You have no idea what you're talking about.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
:rofl: The hypocrite tools here: Make fun of Conte every chance you get, downplay him like he's a talentless coach... and then as soon as he starts getting the results, act like you approve of him. Wow! :lol2:
I've always been one of his biggest supporters if not the biggest. It annoys me that he's coaching that vile of shite in chelshit next season

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
allegri being a better prepared coach doesn't make conte a bad one. he deserves every credit for today's performance, it was a well executed game plan which proved once again how conte can deal with being considered an underdog. he wasn't a pussy, sticked to his 1st choice players, and it payed off. giak being a winner, that only happens with conte.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
allegri being a better prepared coach doesn't make conte a bad one. he deserves every credit for today's performance, it was a well executed game plan which proved once again how conte can deal with being considered an underdog. he wasn't a pussy, sticked to his 1st choice players, and it payed off. giak being a winner, that only happens with conte.
It was like watching Conte's Juve :touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)