Antonio Conte (41 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
It's you who don't understand

Calciopoli and italian hatred toward juventus = terrorism; you are incredibly idiot if you don't do anything after some terrorists rape murder and pillage your home, you hunt them and erradicate them.

"Our brand is that we don't react to such trivial insults"??? Lmao as if it's unique to us, guess what? So does barcelona, so does united or even ajax, and from some random estonian league champion to whoever won their national football leagues in polynesia and vatican.

But wait...

None of them are treated the way those italian terrorists did and still do to us, that is the real difference.

And you can't play it nice with terrorists.
:cry:nah its territorial discrimination :cry:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I've read a lot of dumb shit here and may have contributed to some, but this has to be the worst post of the year. Congrats, for setting the new low on this board. It will be quite a feat to match that level of absurdity.
:rofl:

I was shocked at first, wasn't sure if he was serious then :rofl:

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
:rofl: The hypocrite tools here: Make fun of Conte every chance you get, downplay him like he's a talentless coach... and then as soon as he starts getting the results, act like you approve of him. Wow! :lol2:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
:rofl: The hypocrite tools here: Make fun of Conte every chance you get, downplay him like he's a talentless coach... and then as soon as he starts getting the results, act like you approve of him. Wow! :lol2:
I don't approve of him and I'm glad we have Allegri now, but this Italy team couldn't have done this without a coach like him. That is just common sense.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
I don't approve of him and I'm glad we have Allegri now, but this Italy team couldn't have done this without a coach like him. That is just common sense.
So, everything he did was cringe worthy and every decision he made was laughable, but NOW, oh no, what he's doing is not funny anymore, quite the contrary, "he is the coach for this Italy"?
Yeah, yeah, spare me the bs justifications.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)