Antonio Conte (173 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
We know that technically he isn't, but he still could have better words.

Let's put it this way. I wouldn't expect Allegri in Conte's position to put it that way and take a jab at MLS for no particular reason other than to get more attention. Whatever he does is to attract attention.

Really, he's such a hateful character.
Its not to attract attention he merely stated the obvious and was explaining why he excluded Pirlo and Gio. Excluding these two already creates a buzz in the media. Adding the part that MLS is a retirement home adds very little to the buzz that is already made. If anyone is seeking attention here it is the MLS guy. It is a good lesson to the rest of the Italian players not to go there and do a giovinco. Conte's message is essentially saying that playing in the MLS rules you out of serious football even if you are breaking records left and right there like Giovinco. Its better to be a rotation player at Juve than an alltime great MLS player.

I do like how aggressive the MLS guy is in his response to criticism. I always wish Juve is that aggressive against every insinuation of controlling refs or doping or cheating or what not.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Its not to attract attention he merely stated the obvious and was explaining why he excluded Pirlo and Gio. Excluding these two already creates a buzz in the media. Adding the part that MLS is a retirement home adds very little to the buzz that is already made. If anyone is seeking attention here it is the MLS guy.

I do like how aggressive the MLS guy is in his response to criticism. I always wish Juve is that aggressive against every insinuation of controlling refs or doping or cheating or what not.
No class. It's sad that you can't acknowledge it.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Do you really think it's better if our management make a comment or answer to any little bitch barking? What's the point, it's definitely not a class act.
Making such aggressive comments shows insecurity imo, and Juve is all about class, especially after Max took over. Just ignore dem peasants, show them their place, that's it.
I hate Pep, but he was wright when said that we are too big to complain, even if had a whole bunch of reasons to complain about referees.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Do you really think it's better if our management make a comment or answer to any little bitch barking? What's the point, it's definitely not a class act.
Making such aggressive comments shows insecurity imo, and Juve is all about class, especially after Max took over. Just ignore dem peasants, show them their place, that's it.
I hate Pep, but he was wright when said that we are too big to complain, even if had a whole bunch of reasons to complain about referees.
It basically says "I know my league is shit, but I'm doing my best, please don't insult me".

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I am not talking about how we should deal with refereeing mistakes that go against us. I am talking about how we should react when we are accused of cheating or doping which happens very frequently by public figures (players, club presidents and so on). I absolutely love Raiola's reaction to the doctor who claimed Ibra was doping. Raiola completely destroyed him.

If Moratti says something we should fire back by completely undressing him. The same if its De Laurentis, Nainngolan or any other public figure.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I am not talking about how we should deal with refereeing mistakes that go against us. I am talking about how we should react when we are accused of cheating or doping which happens very frequently by public figures (players, club presidents and so on). I absolutely love Raiola's reaction to the doctor who claimed Ibra was doping. Raiola completely destroyed him.

If Moratti says something we should fire back by completely undressing him. The same if its De Laurentis, Nainngolan or any other public figure.

No, that's impossible. We are Juventus. We would never lower ourselves to such behaviour. It's funny and all, but it would be like royalty reacting to an insult. If you're the King, it is expected that people will insult you and it is expected that you will be above that.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
No, that's impossible. We are Juventus. We would never lower ourselves to such behaviour. It's funny and all, but it would be like royalty reacting to an insult. If you're the King, it is expected that people will insult you and it is expected that you will be above that.
Then they will keep repeating these remarks and more will join in and the brand will suffer more because of it. The taint of calciopoli to our image is bad enough. We do not need to remind people of it every time we get a favorable decision. Its been 10 years and still people remember it clearly and discredit our successes because of it. Slander should not be went unpunished. In some cases we should respond harshly and in some we should even sue.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Then they will keep repeating these remarks and more will join in and the brand will suffer more because of it. The taint of calciopoli to our image is bad enough. We do not need to remind people of it every time we get a favorable decision. Its been 10 years and still people remember it clearly and discredit our successes because of it. Slander should not be went unpunished. In some cases we should respond harshly and in some we should even sue.

You don't get it. Our brand is that we don't react to such trivial insults.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
You don't get it. Our brand is that we don't react to such trivial insults.
And also it's not like we are not fighting, we just deal with things differently, we don't go to the media to say how we were innocent on Calciopoli, we go to FIGC and threat to sue them if we they don't give us back what we lost.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Nothing more could be expected by that egocentric bald primadonna.

We all know that MLS is not the best league in the world, but he could have shown more class in his words for sure.

High horsing at his best. Thanks god we got Allegri. Cant stand that prick.
lol why? Its a fact that you go there to end your career. If you want to play at big tournaments you atleast try to get loaned back to Europe for 6 months. He didn't say nothing wrong and he didn't say it in a way to belittle them, just made clear how thing are

Jun 6, 2015
Who cares.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Of course that the guy who defends Napoli and Roma at every occasion would like us to behave like them. I like that we are above that pub talk and this is exactly what Stile Juve represents.

Winners find a way, losers find an excuse - Buffon

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
lol why? Its a fact that you go there to end your career. If you want to play at big tournaments you atleast try to get loaned back to Europe for 6 months. He didn't say nothing wrong and he didn't say it in a way to belittle them, just made clear how thing are
Because theres no reason to invalidate that league even when it is not in a european level. Even if italy is better technically anc tactically, theres no solid reason for him to call them like he did, even when we all know that what he said could mostly be true.

He has no manners and theres where im getting to.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Because theres no reason to invalidate that league even when it is not in a european level. Even if italy is better technically anc tactically, theres no solid reason for him to call them like he did, even when we all know that what he said could mostly be true.

He has no manners and theres where im getting to.
He simply gave a reason as to why calling Gio and Pirlo wouldnt make much sense. Everyone knows that you go to MLS to play a little football recreatively before you retire therefore he didn't say anything wrong and insultive

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 157)