Antonio Conte (34 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Thats the only laughable part of the article. Rest is basically the status quo (except elevating Bundesliga over Italy, its not at all in any shape besides stadium attendance). Which means thats where the money and most spectacle is, where the stars gravitate to. Not Italy, thats just the reality. And why he thinks that, and its generally true more money = more quality.

But the best football matches part is just pathetically laughable and paying lip service to your future employers and fans.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
What a miserable sack of shit this guy is. Always moaning about money and lack of quality in Italian football, yet Allegri shows him and the rest of Europe how competitive Italian football can be if managed correctly.

I'm grateful for his first couple of years for us, he did bring back our winning mentality. But I'll not miss his turgid boringass football, his whining about construction sites and €100 restaurants, and the pussy mentality he instilled in our players in Europe. That 13/14 European campaign was an absolute disgrace.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Good thing we have Allegri now, with the way he thinks we would finish our CL campaign at group stages last year once again.

Conte is right about lack of investments in Italy but he forgot there are other ways. Juve and Napoli are smartly run clubs who came from being shit to Italian powerhouses. Fiorentina also came beack from being shit. Milanese clubs have only themselves to blame for the shit they're in.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
What a miserable sack of shit this guy is. Always moaning about money and lack of quality in Italian football, yet Allegri shows him and the rest of Europe how competitive Italian football can be if managed correctly.

I'm grateful for his first couple of years for us, he did bring back our winning mentality. But I'll not miss his turgid boringass football, his whining about construction sites and €100 restaurants, and the pussy mentality he instilled in our players in Europe. That 13/14 European campaign was an absolute disgrace.
you know whats up

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
What awful brand of football is that, the brand that made us an unstoppable record breaking force 3 years running when we used to by the laughing stock Milan and Inter are now in the years before?
Its 3-5-2 Osman, it has to be awfull

Forget unbeaten season or 102 points season. It was awfull.

These people deserve Zeman

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
It confirms Conte has no issues opening his anus for whatever is his new employer

I didnt like how he did it with the azzurri and figc, who tried to ruin his career during his second season at juve, but i could pardon that as the azzurri is the biggest honor for an italian coach, so its a bit "excitus acta probat".

However, these alleged disgusting and blatantly wrong comments to suck up his new employer and fans, are just too much.

I really hope he didnt say that.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I will always be gratefull for the work he did at Juve as a coach and player. That said I am glad he is gone. Allegri is a much better tactician and he is loyal to the club that pays hes wages.
The way I see it Conte at Chelsea could go either way. He is an extremely demanding coach and I am not sure it fits the many egoes at Chelsea. In many ways Conte is similar to Mourinho and he lost the dressingroom eventhough he had a hero status at Chelsea.
OK first good post. Now on to the issue ar hand

I will always be gratefull for the work he did at Juve as a coach and player. That said I am glad he is gone. Allegri is a much better tactician and he is loyal to the club that pays hes wages.
The way I see it Conte at Chelsea could go either way. He is an extremely demanding coach and I am not sure it fits the many egoes at Chelsea. In many ways Conte is similar to Mourinho and he lost the dressingroom eventhough he had a hero status at Chelsea.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)