Antonio Conte (153 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I do not like him at all. Seriously, I hope to never see his brand of football in our club again.

He's prime example of why Italian football is boring. He will get fired from Chelsea and hopefully manage some shitty team like Inter so we can kick his ass.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I do not like him at all. Seriously, I hope to never see his brand of football in our club again.
What awful brand of football is that, the brand that made us an unstoppable record breaking force 3 years running when we used to by the laughing stock Milan and Inter are now in the years before?

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
What awful brand of football is that, the brand that made us an unstoppable record breaking force 3 years running when we used to by the laughing stock Milan and Inter are now in the years before?
Domestically he was very successful, but I don't like his brand of football. I prefer the way Allegri plays, especially in Europe.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Ungrateful or spoilt, you choose the term thats most fitting for you. Because there is a difference between preferring a certain style of football (or not liking him), and saying you never want to see what made us a FORCE again after being downright pathetic for many years prior. He was big part in making us again the club we deserve to be, dominating and winning as a habit. Made it possible to be were we are now, where you can be spoilt enough to only see Europe as the venue and dismiss dominating like no other before as a routine not worth acknowledging (since you even talk shit of the football that made us that successful).

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
:tup:

I am still bitter at the way he left, but I will always be grateful for the things he has done with us.

His first scudetto with us after all those miserable years we have gone through was the my happiest moment since I follow Juve.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Conte is right! He is only being objective, Serie A used to dominate mercato, yet now lives with leftovers.
Juventus cannot compete with Galata Saray and the rest of the Serie A big teams, cannot compete with midtable EPL teams.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
He'll finally be able to dine at a 100 Euro restaurant :touched: Chelsea is probably the only top club in England where his style of football will be tolerated. Conte's 3-5-2 beating Pep's tiki taka :touched:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Conte is right! He is only being objective, Serie A used to dominate mercato, yet now lives with leftovers.
Juventus cannot compete with Galata Saray and the rest of the Serie A big teams, cannot compete with midtable EPL teams.
How can we not compete with "Galata Saray"? And how do you explain us being in the CL final last season when neither of the EPL teams were?

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
How can we not compete with "Galata Saray"? And how do you explain us being in the CL final last season when neither of the EPL teams were?
Because Marotta is incompetent? Or maybe its serie A? i dont know, but when we and Galata went after the same transger targets, we always lose them to them...

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
icemaη;5187644 said:
Why are you humoring him Malteser? Slow day?
Yup. My nephew just bought a PS4 and I have to fucking give him a walkthrough to The Last of Us. Thank God it starts with a long ass video.

- - - Updated - - -

Because Marotta is incompetent? Or maybe its serie A? i dont know, but when we and Galata went after the same transger targets, we always lose them to them...
Do you even hear yourself? With Marotta's incompetence we managed to reach a CL final? Even if we lost our targets to Gala Ta Satay?

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
I will always be gratefull for the work he did at Juve as a coach and player. That said I am glad he is gone. Allegri is a much better tactician and he is loyal to the club that pays hes wages.
The way I see it Conte at Chelsea could go either way. He is an extremely demanding coach and I am not sure it fits the many egoes at Chelsea. In many ways Conte is similar to Mourinho and he lost the dressingroom eventhough he had a hero status at Chelsea.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
You are not even trying these days.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
That's exactly why I called him a KURVA, he is practically begging for the EPL cock to be inserted into his mouth. Shambolic stuff from a one time great.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 147)