Antonio Conte (44 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Yeah Marotta would be the one at fault, not Allegri.

- - - Updated - - -

You think winning a league that nobody gives a $#@! about outside of Italy is vital to us? Juve winning the league every year does nothing but worsen it. None of my mates for example will watch the league because they say ''what's the point because Juve will win it anyway.'' I've read that time and again on the internet, nobody watches it because our domination has been so vast it's off-putting to the casual viewer.

Serie A has zero value, it does nothing for the value of the club either. If I had the choice between Juve making the SF of the CL and finish 2nd for the next two years or winning the league and getting to the R16 I would pick the former. By a mile. The CL is what brings back prestige to this club. This is what makes the club €€€€ and in the longer run enables us to buy star players.

Nobody really wants bandwagon fans but at the end of the day they bring in extra money which the club and Agnelli wants if we are to close the gap on the big four revenue wise.
It's pointless watching La Liga, Bundesliga, Ligue 1, PL if that's their attitude.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Like I said, if it came down to winning the league and getting knocked out in the R16 or reaching the SF and finishing second I'd chose the latter. The CL is the importance now, and that's what Max will be judged on, not the league.
Rest assured, I as a Juventus fan, will defenitely be judging him if we fail in the league.

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
Rest assured, I as a Juventus fan, will defenitely be judging him if we fail in the league.
Are you somehow implying that I'm not a Juventus fan?

Nico, La Liga has at least two teams capable of winning it, and Atleti won it a year ago. Bundesliga is different in that the league isn't competitive (title wise anyway) but they have nice and full stadiums and boatloads of goals. Italy has crumbling rubbish that are called stadiums. No one watches Ligue 1.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000

Nico, La Liga has at least two teams capable of winning it, and Atleti won it a year ago. Bundesliga is different in that the league isn't competitive (title wise anyway) but they have nice and full stadiums and boatloads of goals. Italy has crumbling rubbish that are called stadiums. No one watches Ligue 1.
@Fred @Fred @Fred @Fred @Fred @Fred @Fred @Fred @Fred @Fred @Fred

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
No, but you seem to be too concerned with what casual viewing randoms think of Juve and Allegri more then the fans themselves. There is no excuses for failing in the league, its that simple.
We all want Juve to gain more money, the best way to do that is to go far in the CL. This gains more fans which in turn gains more money. We need the casual fans, like it or not. Fans like us aren't enough unfortunately in the modern age.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Marotta should be blamed if Allegri doesn't win the league this year ?

I have heard it all now.

- - - Updated - - -

We all want Juve to gain more money, the best way to do that is to go far in the CL. This gains more fans which in turn gains more money. We need the casual fans, like it or not. Fans like us aren't enough unfortunately in the modern age.

Winning the league is what guarantees us a sizeable outlay in terms of the market pool in the first place.How can you be so short sighted ?

Focusing all our efforts on the CL isn't going to yield us guaranteed results.Competition gets harder every yr.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003

Excuse me, but I'm not no one!!

@Fred @Fred @Fred @Fred @Fred @Fred @Fred @Fred @Fred @Fred @Fred
Thanks for alerting me to this transgression.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Marotta should be blamed if Allegri doesn't win the league this year ?
I have heard it all now.
Wait a second, I'm feeling betrayed. When am I allowed to riot because of Beppe's toilet mercato?

I can't riot mid-mercato because 'wait for September the 1st'
I can't riot on 2nd September because 'wait for the team to gel'
I can't riot if we lose Scudetto because it shouldn't be pinned on Marotta.

Nothing bad that is potentially gonna happen can be traced back to him. On the other side he is getting praise for the Pirlo, Tevez, Pogba purchases and not the coaches who made them work. Conte and Allegri

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Wait a second, I'm feeling betrayed. When am I allowed to riot because of Beppe's toilet mercato?

I can't riot mid-mercato because 'wait for September the 1st'
I can't riot on 2nd September because 'wait for the team to gel'
I can't riot if we lose Scudetto because it shouldn't be pinned on Marotta.

Nothing bad that is potentially gonna happen can be traced back to him. On the other side he is getting praise for the Pirlo, Tevez, Pogba purchases and not the coaches who made them work. Conte and Allegri
life is hard, man

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
It would be a failure of epic proportions if Juve fail to win the Scudetto this season. It would be beyond embarrassing.
Not necessarily.

If Juve get 87 points - as they did last season - and Roma manage to get more than that, I don't think that could be considered a major failure by Juve.

- - - Updated - - -

There is a reason why historically it has been hard to win more than three scudetti in a row.

Not matter how strong you are - and Juve were very strong the last two years - there comes a point when you must make changes in order to try and keep winning.

At the point those changes are made, you are bound to be somewhat vulnerable.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Yet allegri was quoted to have said this is not a transitional year. Even if it is and Allegri fails, Conte still had a far weaker team to work with to begin with and surpassed all expectations

- - - Updated - - -

It's funny how people only look at Conte in the Cl for the defeats to Bayern, the ridiculous farse in Turkey and the Celtic game is dismissed for being too easy, yet they also forget the 2 matches against the cup holders chelsea
we bought a new squad so the hunger should continue

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
You think winning a league that nobody gives a fuck about outside of Italy is vital to us? Juve winning the league every year does nothing but worsen it. None of my mates for example will watch the league because they say ''what's the point because Juve will win it anyway.'' I've read that time and again on the internet, nobody watches it because our domination has been so vast it's off-putting to the casual viewer.

Serie A has zero value, it does nothing for the value of the club either. If I had the choice between Juve making the SF of the CL and finish 2nd for the next two years or winning the league and getting to the R16 I would pick the former. By a mile. The CL is what brings back prestige to this club. This is what makes the club €€€€ and in the longer run enables us to buy star players.

Nobody really wants bandwagon fans but at the end of the day they bring in extra money which the club and Agnelli wants if we are to close the gap on the big four revenue wise.
seriously I don't think the club will profit from some 10 year old kid from china wearing a fake Juve shirt just because they appeal in European club competitions

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)