Antonio Conte (47 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
He wanted to move to a big club. A club that is top3 in the world and can win the CL.

He litteraly said that..
IIRC, he said that 'he now had the experience required to play at a big club like Bayern.' That kind of implies, that he knows what it's like to be at a big club coming from his past team (I.e Juve). Everything is open to interpretation of course, but not till we get Vidals version of events to define conclusively if we agree or disagree with his sale.

If he actually negotiated the move without Juves knowledge and then told them, it makes it easier for all of us to move on. However, if this deal was done behind his back (remember, by the time this news got out, the figure was pretty much already agreed) then it would leave a sour taste IMO.

Mar 9, 2006
IIRC, he said that 'he now had the experience required to play at a big club like Bayern.' That kind of implies, that he knows what it's like to be at a big club coming from his past team (I.e Juve). Everything is open to interpretation of course, but not till we get Vidals version of events to define conclusively if we agree or disagree with his sale.

If he actually negotiated the move without Juves knowledge and then told them, it makes it easier for all of us to move on. However, if this deal was done behind his back (remember, by the time this news got out, the figure was pretty much already agreed) then it would leave a sour taste IMO.
you should try harder to defend vidal next time, he is a cunt that thinks that juventus is not big enough

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Juventino[RUS];5033173 said:
you should try harder to defend vidal next time
This is kinda true @baggio

Something broke inside me when i read what vidal said. Its really not that hard to make a press conference without saying this shit about your former club. Either he means it, or he's really that retarded.

Probably a good mix of both

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Some people in this forum act like the club never make mistakes.

Conte leaving was all him, Vidal leaving is all him.

Things don't have to be black or white, there is a middle ground.

Mar 9, 2006
This is kinda true @baggio

Something broke inside me when i read what vidal said. Its really not that hard to make a press conference without saying this shit about your former club. Either he means it, or he's really that retarded.

Probably a good mix of both
i think vidal's fappers are reading between the lines, i need to make translation for them:
" It’s a dream come true for me personally.”
translation: Juventus is not a dream, okay
"I wanted to take another big step forward in my career. I want to keep developing as a player and win important trophies like the Champions League. I think the best opportunity to do so is with Bayern."
To move from Juventus to Bayern is a big step, he stopped his developing here as a player :lol: and it's easier to win the CL trophy with Bayern

Also he announced that is he moving to Bayern on july 16th
"I am going to Bayern Munich," he said during an interview with Chilean newspaper La Carta.
While we closed the deal in the end of july...yet you blame Beppe :sergio: he had a contract on his hands in few days after Bayern offloaded Schweini yet you defend this chilean cunt :sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

Some people in this forum act like the club never make mistakes.

Conte leaving was all him, Vidal leaving is all him.

Things don't have to be black or white, there is a middle ground.
If the club treats you bad and you want to leave, why the fuck you stay and leave after just 1 day of pre-season? To troll board of directors? do you realize how lucky we were that Allegri managed to achieve what he achieved? Do you realize that any other coach could failed here easily? :sergio:

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
:lol2:

- - - Updated - - -

Conte leaving was all him.
Nope. The board knew he wanted to leave in 2013, they convinced him to stay.

They he knew he wanted to leave in May 2014, and he would have, but they convinced him to stay and think it over till pre-season starts. He didn't change his mind.

Board should have let him go in May.

Conte's fault for resigning, board's fault for the fuckup in pre-season.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
ANTONIO CONTE - COMING BACK

I'm not afraid (I'm not afraid)
To train a team (to train a team
Again (again)
Everybody (everybody)
Come take my arm (come take my arm)
We'll walk through Turin together again, through the storm
Whatever weather, cold or warm
We'll do it together no matter what
So lets go back and start everything all over again
Follow the old lady as we go on another episode
Journey with me as I take you through Turin again
The place that i used to call home

hook
I'm coming home
I'm coming home
Tell the world that I'm coming home
Let the rain
Wash away
All the pain of yesterday
I know my kingdom awaits
And they've forgiven my mistakes
I'm coming home
I'm coming home
So tell the world that I'm coming ...

2nd verse

And the blood will dry
Underneath my nails
And the wind will rise up
To fill my sails
So you can doubt me (you can doubt me)
And you can hate me (you can hate me)
But I know (i know)
No matter what it takes

I'm coming home
I'm coming home
Tell the world that I'm coming home
Let the rain
Wash away
All the pain of yesterday
I know my kingdom awaits
And they've forgiven my mistakes
I'm coming home
I'm coming home
Tell the world I'm coming

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I'm glad I'm not the only person who realizes that Conte is over acclaimed

To top it off he is being over acclaimed on his birthday of all days

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Slight jibe at the current Juve coach? Still think he's not left on a good note. That aside, tanti aguri boss man. Don't hate me for saying it, but I have a feeling he will be back for another coaching stint. :tup:
Not at all, just reusing phrase Conte described him with. Doubt any of them have issues with Allegri. But doubt it's the same kind of camaraderie and emotions with Max then Conte. It's no secret at all Conte has a very special place in the hearts of the players he won 3 straight scudetti with. They loved his passionate warrior spirit, was very easy to stay motivated with him (just see the words of all players after he left). It's even more obvious someone like Vidal who is similar character loves him.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
And Vidal did find his best defending boots back under Allegri, so i dont think he was less motivated.

I dont think i've ever seen Vidal or Conte not motivated for a game

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)