Antonio Conte (168 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Numero Uno

Jun 18, 2012

Happy Birthday, miss you...

That speech...

“Milan will have to spit blood until the very end to win the championship, people are flooding us with praise right now, but that sends shivers through me. Why? Because I have fear, I have fear, I have fear that someone here will start to relax. There is applause and a consensus, but what is the reality? The reality is the pitch, the reality is sweat, the reality is sacrifice. That is what has led us to this point of the championship and we still haven’t done anything yet… Let’s look at who we have in front of us now because we are mature enough to fight until the very end. As I said before, they will have to spit blood until the last game.”

:delpiero:

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013

That speech...

“Milan will have to spit blood until the very end to win the championship, people are flooding us with praise right now, but that sends shivers through me. Why? Because I have fear, I have fear, I have fear that someone here will start to relax. There is applause and a consensus, but what is the reality? The reality is the pitch, the reality is sweat, the reality is sacrifice. That is what has led us to this point of the championship and we still haven’t done anything yet… Let’s look at who we have in front of us now because we are mature enough to fight until the very end. As I said before, they will have to spit blood until the last game.”

Haha loved that one. That was against Genoa right?

Also happy Birthday Antonio thanks for all your contributions to the club.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009

That season was so intense it was crazy. The heavy rotating of Matri, Quags, Vucinic, Alex and in the end Borriello :lol:.

I remember praying that Matri doesn't mishandle the ball and Vucinic to wake up and stop being lazy and the sheer frustration of Borriello. Pirlo kept creating like crazy to cover for the weakness upfront it was amazing to watch. Unbelievable how a team with all these new faces, who were almost universally coming back off terrible seasons and they gelled together and never lost a single game. The grinta in that season was unbelievable.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
From Vidal's FB Page: "Se dovessi andare in guerra...porterei Conte con me!!!
Buon compleanno Mister !!!"

Translation: "If I had to go to war... I would take Conte with me!!!
Happy birthday mister!!!"

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Slight jibe at the current Juve coach? Still think he's not left on a good note. That aside, tanti aguri boss man. Don't hate me for saying it, but I have a feeling he will be back for another coaching stint. :tup:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011

That speech...

:tup:

Happy birthday

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Slight jibe at the current Juve coach? Still think he's not left on a good note. That aside, tanti aguri boss man. Don't hate me for saying it, but I have a feeling he will be back for another coaching stint. :tup:
Conte said that thing about Vidal, now he used the same words.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Conte said that thing about Vidal, now he used the same words.
Yes I remember that. Although it's probable about him getting along better with Conte than Allegri. For better or worse, would really like to hear his side of the story so I can get my closure in this sale.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Yes I remember that. Although it's probable about him getting along better with Conte than Allegri. For better or worse, would really like to hear his side of the story so I can get my closure in this sale.
He wanted to move to a big club. A club that is top3 in the world and can win the CL.

He litteraly said that.

- - - Updated - - -

FWIW I don't think Vidal would leave if Conte was still here.
Thats pure speculation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 168)