Antonio Conte (45 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
what more inspiration would we need to beat the garbage pail kids?

Conte in Napoli frame?

By Football Italia staff

There are reports Napoli will offer Italy CT Antonio Conte the opportunity to take over from Rafa Benitez next season.

The Spanish Coach is widely expected to leave at the end of his contract, and the likes of Luciano Spalletti and Sinisa Mihajlovic have been linked with the role.

However, according to sensational reports from Sky, Partenopei President Aurelio De Laurentiis is ready to offer Conte the opportunity to divide his time between the national team and Napoli.

The former Juventus Coach has admitted he misses the day-to-day work of club coaching, but Sky believes that both Conte and the FIGC are unlikely to be amenable to any such deal.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
even if this was true (which is not) he wouldnt take it because 1. he is coaching a better and more prestigious team and 2. is paid better than he will probably be at Napoli

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I want to see it happen mostly to see zizinho cry.
i want it not to happen. i want him to win EURO 2016 and then take over a money club where he can spend as much as he wants and continue winning trophies. if that would make you cry as a bonus, it would make me really happy. in fact, i would even travel to Malta, find you (shouldnt be that hard, considering there are like 4 people living over there) and watch you as you cry. i think i would even tape it and watch it every day whenever i run out of stuff i can laugh at

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)