Antonio Conte (165 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
i want it not to happen. i want him to win EURO 2016 and then take over a money club where he can spend as much as he wants and continue winning trophies. if that would make you cry as a bonus, it would make me really happy. in fact, i would even travel to Malta, find you (shouldnt be that hard, considering there are like 4 people living over there) and watch you as you cry. i think i would even tape it and watch it every day whenever i run out of stuff i can laugh at
The funny fact is there's a bigger chance of Pogba staying with us until he retires than Conte winning the next Euros. Life's not gonna be good for you, Zizi. I'm worried.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
i want it not to happen. i want him to win EURO 2016 and then take over a money club where he can spend as much as he wants and continue winning trophies. if that would make you cry as a bonus, it would make me really happy. in fact, i would even travel to Malta, find you (shouldnt be that hard, considering there are like 4 people living over there) and watch you as you cry. i think i would even tape it and watch it every day whenever i run out of stuff i can laugh at
:D

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
The funny fact is there's a bigger chance of Pogba staying with us until he retires than Conte winning the next Euros. Life's not gonna be good for you, Zizi. I'm worried.
oh, he will. and you know what? hes gonna do it while using 3-5-2 and playing his usual boring predictable game. Pirlo to retire winning everything there is to win :touched:

and our future captain is staying ofcourse, dont worry ;)

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Obviously it was a mistake for him to leave, I think he regrets it now.

National football is boring most of the time, he wont last there long.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

Was it? After three years there was little for Conte to improve on. At some point people would have gotten bored.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009

It wasn't a mistake for him to leave. It was a mistake to take the Azzuri job. He should have left for the EPL or something.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Boys, keep this thread neat and troll-free, or you will get infractions and thread bans
I bet it's you who deleted the most funny and true posts :p

- - - Updated - - -

It wasn't a mistake for him to leave. It was a mistake to take the Azzuri job. He should have left for the EPL or something.
Oh it would have been so sweet seeing him fail with full pockets of money.

Lancelot

Oct 24, 2011
Conte :lol:

Antonio Conte warned being Italy Coach is “twice as difficult” than in 2006, but “we’re working to make our dreams come true.”

The Azzurri boss spoke at a public event in Catanzaro and was asked about comments Marcello Lippi made that there are now only 35 per cent of Serie A players available for selection.

“Lippi was a great teacher and as a Coach he took us to the top of the world,” noted Conte.

“By saying the percentage of players to choose from has dropped, Lippi confirms that the job of Italy Coach has become twice as difficult.

“Despite that, we must continue to work with our heads down and try to make our dreams come true.”

Italian football is back on the map in club terms, as Juventus are in the Champions League quarter-finals, while Napoli and Fiorentina are fighting for a spot in the final four of the Europa League.

“We should all applaud and wish the best to these teams, hoping they can go as far as possible.”

Many clubs now are unsure about sending their players for international duty in case of injury, but Conte said this was nothing new.

“I gave a knee and an ankle to the Nazionale, but I did it with pleasure, because wearing the Azzurri jersey is something incredible.”

This event was part of an anti-racism drive, but also touched upon the increasingly vicious banners from Roma fans aimed at Antonella Leardi, the mother of shot Napoli supporter Ciro Esposito.

“The fans are our 12th man, but only when they cheer their own team on and don’t focus on insulting someone else,” continued Conte.

“When a player hears his own fans insult opponents, he feels ashamed. It would be wonderful if in Italy we thought only of supporting our own squads.

“It is a culture of insults that sparks ugly incidents like racism, which must be condemned.”

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Makes it easier to justify eventual failures and if he succeeds it is nothing short of heroic. Credit for success always goes to him, while others take the blame.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 159)