Antonio Conte (49 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Aaahm, you could say other quotes or actions of him make him unlikable (though a lot here are taking it waaaayyyyy too far, at least in my opinion), but here, it was cleary ironic. Read AlexOB's post, he meant something else entirely than the quote suggests.
I would have bought that if the pattern of his previous talks about Juve wouldn't have suggested otherwise.

he didnt say "his" Juve would have more points, he said if THIS Juve had the fighting spirit/hunger of his, they would be 20 points ahead. and his words were misinterpreted anyway, check Jems video
For someone as agnostic as you are, what he said there should be pure nonsense because how does he know?

time to take this back ;)
Because he's not a pathetic clown?

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Conte: "Se questa Juve avesse la cattiveria della 'mia' Juve avrebbe 20 punti in più di vantaggio". Cosa ne pensi? Sei d'accordo con il ct azzurro?

I treid to translate via Google Translate ,and got this :

Conte: "If this Juve had the wickedness of 'my' Juve have 20 points more than the benefit." What do you think? Do you agree with the Italian coach?

:lol: :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

He is such a little bitch :sergio:
This is easy to test. Check how many points his Juve had in 2012 at the same stage of the season before the second leg against Celtic.

- - - Updated - - -

59 or 62 points I am not sure if I counted correctly. We now have 61 points so basically we are doing almost exactly as good as we were in Conte's second season when he was at the same stage in the CL about to play Celtic's second leg.

So yeah he is definitely wrong. His Juve were suffering exhaustion just as much as this Juve. Hopefully we dont get Bayern in the quarter final this time.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
This is easy to test. Check how many points his Juve had in 2012 at the same stage of the season before the second leg against Celtic.

- - - Updated - - -

59 or 62 points I am not sure if I counted correctly. We now have 61 points so basically we are doing almost exactly as good as we were in Conte's second season when he was at the same stage in the CL about to play Celtic's second leg.

So yeah he is definitely wrong. His Juve were suffering exhaustion just as much as this Juve. Hopefully we dont get Bayern in the quarter final this time.
:agree:

58 pts at the same time.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
For reference, after 26 rounds:

2011-12: 52 points
2012-13: 58 points
2013-14: 69 points
2014-15: 61 points

At that growth ratio from 2012-2014 we would certainly have had 89 points at this stage under Antonio Conte, even though only 78 were available.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
not true, he never talks shit about other clubs because he has always said one day I could be coaching their

&

Once he fails with Italy he could only get a job in Italy or some mid level team
That's what he can hope for. There's no way a top team would appoint him.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I don't think he would reject any of these clubs. First and foremost he's proffessional, as he often likes to repeat it. If there was a job opening at Inter, Milan or Napoli he'd take it imho, assuming that he wouldn't have any other appointment at that time. There's no room for sentimentality in this line of work. Every opportunity that comes your way you need to seize and I wouldn't mind him doing just that.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He'll take those jobs when they come up, probably after a shot abroad, and be prepared for him to rub a lot of Juve people up the wrong way. That's just how he is and how the competition is.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
I don't think he would reject any of these clubs. First and foremost he's proffessional, as he often likes to repeat it. If there was a job opening at Inter, Milan or Napoli he'd take it imho, assuming that he wouldn't have any other appointment at that time. There's no room for sentimentality in this line of work. Every opportunity that comes your way you need to seize and I wouldn't mind him doing just that.
Hahaha, so fucking hahaha :lol:

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I'm pretty sure he wouldn't coach Inter. Same goes to a lesser extent for Milan and Roma (as long as they're our main rivals), and Napoli. I could totally see him coaching something like Fiorentina or Lazio though, perhaps Roma in a few years when they're back to mid-table finishes.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
For reference, after 26 rounds:

2011-12: 52 points
2012-13: 58 points
2013-14: 69 points
2014-15: 61 points

At that growth ratio from 2012-2014 we would certainly have had 89 points at this stage under Antonio Conte, even though only 78 were available.

@badass devil

What do you have to say about this?

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I'm pretty sure he wouldn't coach Inter. Same goes to a lesser extent for Milan and Roma (as long as they're our main rivals), and Napoli. I could totally see him coaching something like Fiorentina or Lazio though, perhaps Roma in a few years when they're back to mid-table finishes.
I'm pretty sure that he said that he would coach Inter and any other club a while ago, despite the rivalry.

Do people seriously believe that because of his history with Juve he'd reject lucrative offers from these clubs?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)