Antonio Conte (55 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
I would really love to know what really happened. Was it anxiety/derpession or whatever else on the Conte part or was it some major disagreement from both sides, or it was the management who thought about this stupid move.

This whole sudden thing is very strange. It's ether something emotional and sudden from Conte or something cynical from the board. Strange strange situation.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Now that the shock has wore away and Allegri has officially become our new manager, I just want to thank Conte for everything he has done over the previous 3 years. He made us win again and made us start believing again. Like Marotta said, its time to open up a new winning chapter. Conte laid us a successful foundation, now its time to build on top of that.

Thank you Conte.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Just how many coaches get all the players they want? That they can afford? Conte seems like a semi-reasonable guy and must know that this is about negotiations and best fit.

I'm not saying Marotta doesn't have a role of culpability here. But just how unpredictable can that guy be after three+ years of working with him from one day to another day six weeks later?
Its not like Conte has asked for Messi and left us because Marotta didnt deliver with thw first effort.
He has been asking for any decent LB for four freakin years

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)