Antonio Conte (179 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
There was absolutely nothing when I went to sleep, wakes up and then BAM!!! its like being punched in the face and you cant punch back, absolutely shocked!

Why oh why, Conte please give a much better explanation, leaving because of motivation, that it will be hard to win the 4th straight, we only got Napoli and maybe Roma to worry about?? I mean seriously?

I feel that if it was just Vidal leaving, we can all definitely live with it, even if the sale was only 30 mill or something, but then seeing No Conte training this group and having motivation and shit as the reasons behind it? this is fuccked to say the least, looking at all the domino effect, we are gonna have a looooooong season! and I just hope the club letting him go because they really do have a plan for this, I mean, we can always make him stay, he still has 1 more season..

I am just speechless, and this is really making me feel sick..

Goodbye Mister, will definitely miss you..I just hope I dont have to say Goodbye to any of our star player this season either..

Get me Didier Deschamps please!!

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
All tweets are friendly so far

except for mine, and its easy to spot
Be easy on her. She doesn't know when to shut up, but she's just trying to defend her man in the face of a lot of accusations and angry people.

It's not like she's choosing the next coach anyway. (Thank God...)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 179)