Antonio Conte (381 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
I guess its too late now to send pepe get mister a 5hrs energy or somerhing...

Its a shame I always thought/hoped Conte's Juve could prove to be better than lippis in the long run.

Thank you and good luck Antonio. I'm sure he had his reasons.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Don't compare managing Borussia or Atletico to managing Juventus. The pressure to succeed is 50x greater here. All one has to do was look at all the bitching about even our QF knockout to Bayern 2 years ago. Or the endless complaining about our team not winning in a stylish enough manner.
It wasn't me who compared Juve to the clubs. He wants us to be like those clubs, and TBH there is nothing wrong with that, since we don't have financial power like other clubs, and despite our name and history, money is the only that counts in today's football.

It's ok to be wrong. I was dead wrong too regarding Conte's appointment.
But it's so funny when history proves Cronios wrong :lol:
:lol:
Yeah, but at least we gave him benefit of the doubt, unlike him. And now it's all Marotta's fault :lol:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
He is a good coach, but far from some master tactician imho, same setup, weird subs, etc... He has got some terrific motivational skills though. Language barrier might be insurmountable obstacle for him if he takes challenge abroad.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
She shouldn't be posting things like that.

Juve should be maintaining complete silence on the circumstances of Conte's departure just now - not shifting blame around.
I suppouse that she is crumbling at the amount of turd AA is receiving right now.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Agnelli's wife is having a meltdown on twitter.
Stupid bitch needs to shut her whore ass mouth.

We dont need additional drama. What happened, happened. Conte and Agnelli made neutral statements, the rangs are closed, leave it there.

Fucking attentionwhoring pieces of cunt, allways causing these problems.

- - - Updated - - -

Agnelli's wife is having a meltdown on twitter.
Stupid bitch needs to shut her whore ass mouth.

We dont need additional drama. What happened, happened. Conte and Agnelli made neutral statements, the rangs are closed, leave it there.

Fucking attentionwhoring pieces of cunt, allways causing these problems.

GrandePavel

Pavel The Czech Warrior
Aug 5, 2008
Will miss Antonio Conte, one of the best managers we have ever had, and wish him well for the future.

Hope to appoint an experienced manager perhaps with prior Juventus experience such as Lippi, Deschamps and Capello.

Hopefully Nedved and Agnelli appoint the new manager, as Marotta never seems to deliver on his targets.

The new manager will have a full Juventus Stadium and an excellent squad behind him, hoping to build on the success of Conte and getting the players behind him.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Ranieri did have Nedved and especially Del Piero, who were playing at a higher level then any of our current players, where the rest of the team was mostly minding their defensive duties.

Del Piero was downright amazing that year
He was, but that was a team that was eating into muscle trying to transition from its decaying past. It certainly wasn't one to set Serie A records for domination as this past Juventus squad did.

really? ranieri made it to the quarters?
OK. You got me there with short memory. :D

I agree with Red about his assets being more motivational than tactical, however. More in the Simeone style than, say, a tactician.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 377)