Antonio Conte (172 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
i would answer you but doubt you have the mental ability to understand a simple rational argument, do not ever address me on this again, you are not worth my time.
So atypical of you :lol:

Nothing we can do about this. It's time for all of us to calm down and prepare for a brand new adventure, good or bad. We lost a great coach and it was a huge shock. We should move on to the next stage, which is another breakdown when we hear that Vidal is out :p

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
who would you put there? also bear in mind where he started compared to his predecessors
Probably either Trappatoni or Lippi.

Still, most of the past coaches are not comparable to Conte, the situation he had when coming here was vastly different from the vast majority of his predecessors.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
He was, but that was a team that was eating into muscle trying to transition from its decaying past. It certainly wasn't one to set Serie A records for domination as this past Juventus squad did.

OK. You got me there with short memory. :D

I agree with Red about his assets being more motivational than tactical, however. More in the Simeone style than, say, a tactician.
he was just so perfect for us, a juve fans with balls and a real winner. man this sucks.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
So atypical of you :lol:

Nothing we can do about this. It's time for all of us to calm down and prepare for a brand new adventure, good or bad. We lost a great coach and it was a huge shock. We should move on to the next stage, which is another breakdown when we hear that Vidal is out :p

i didnt mean it maliciously but rather practically :p

- - - Updated - - -

you'll see he becomes Italia coach asap you can all mock but if we don't get at the min mancini Juve is shot
mancini & tevez? :seven:

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
you'll see he becomes Italia coach asap you can all mock but if we don't get at the min mancini Juve is shot
I'm not mocking you but how could you have known this when Agnelli didn't even have a clue. It happened today.

Also I can bet almost everything he isn't gonna become the new Italy coach. It makes no sense.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 172)