Antonio Conte (89 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
we are over hyping the financial situation. They cried to us about the financial situation when we were playing in the old stadium. They told us, "when we have our own stadium everything will change, we will be rich and be able to buy big talents. They said big words like TOP PLAYER.." Then they said "when we qualify for the CL we will have more money"... Then they said "when we get a sponsor for the stadium we will have more money". Then they said :"when the museum opens we will have more money". WHERE IS THE MONEY???
Money is great but team management and direction are as important. Look at what Atletico Madrid did this year, what Benfica did to us with a fraction of our budget and most impressive what Borussia Dortmund did, not only becoming a great team but also helping their national team by using young German players who ultimately became World Champs! What is Juve trying to do? Begging Real for an overrated young spanish player..... our direction is off, Conte has been crying about it for the past 2 seasons and he finally had enough!
And all of them sold and will sell their best players season after season. Atletico already sold 3 of their best players, and did Simeone quit his job or threatened to leave? Also it's not Marotta's fault that Italy doesn't have as many talented player as Spain or Germany, also didn't we already signed one of the brightest prospects in Europe (Coman), and don't we own 3-4 hottest Italy's prospects?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Who does negotiations around midnight? Because in the past hour we have negotiated with Allegri, Mihailovic, Mancini and Zidane.
This. No negotiations going on at the moment

Feels like watching an ex girlfriend you loved

Are we doomed? With the amount of talent that the great man has provided for us any of those names we are being linked to should be capable of getting the job done.
this aswel. We need to fix that bench tho

- - - Updated - - -

Juve 13/14 being stronger than 12/13 don't mean Juve should have a better CL performance in 13/14 than 12/13. other teams also strengthened and a lot more than Juve especially R.Madrid, also in 12/13 Juve didn't have Slowente to weigh us down.
Football declines every passing year, and Llorente is an excellent player, dont bring up your personal agenda against him

And all of them sold and will sell their best players season after season. Atletico already sold 3 of their best players, and did Simeone quit his job or threatened to leave? Also it's not Marotta's fault that Italy doesn't have as many talented player as Spain or Germany, also didn't we already signed one of the brightest prospects in Europe (Coman), and don't we own 3-4 hottest Italy's prospects?
:tup:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
18 9.84%

AndreaCristiano,
Bezzy,
billy,
BlanquiNegro,
Byrone,
Cronios,
delrey,
Dru,
El Santo,
Hist,
Klin,
Nenna,
only-juve,
Paolo Sosa,
Quetzalcoatl,
The Curr,
Turk_Bianconero,
V

26 14.21%

-=DJANGO=-,
Adonis,
Ahmed,
Alen,
Buck Fuddy,
DeLiriuM,
Gagi,
jakku7,
JCK,
Ken,
Marc,
Max,
Mike-e-y,
murzik,
nergal,
Oggy,
Osman,
qpalord,
Raz,
Showdown25,
Snoop,
Stevie,
tassard,
the jesus,
yousef_s_e,
Zlatan

78 42.62%

adriano_c,
ALC,
Alex-444,
Alex66,
am0110,
Andri92,
AOD4,
attila_huno,
azizinho,
bali_juventino,
Bianconero_Aus,
bianco_akb,
blondu,
Chucky-PT,
cremains,
D'Agher,
Daddi,
David01,
delpierofan82,
dodo,
dogsarecute,
Dreamer30,
dritonjuve,
engireman,
Fake Melo,
Fint,
Flamez,
Fondy,
Fr3sh,
Frederiksen1988,
Furia Ceca,
gray,
Hustini,
IrishZebra,
Ironz,
j0ker,
JBF,
Juve Libnan,
juvefan,
JuveMafia 4Ever,
Juventino★★★,
juventino899,
Juve_Kosova,
juve_ultra,
Juzvn,
kiki_DelPiero,
kistos,
Kyle,
Lapa,
LowLife,
Mohamad Anwar,
mondo1,
Naggar,
Nedvěd,
Niddo,
Nomuken,
pavelnel,
phoibos,
Plop,
Powis,
Qwisto,
radekas,
rainhard,
RAMI¹⁰,
Roman,
rounder,
Sarunas,
Sheik Yerbouti,
Søren Krarup,
The Old Hag,
toogii,
Trequartista,
Tubert,
tyouto,
Vinman,
vodka,
white_rabbit,
YasoR17
-----------------

All these people were either unsure about Conte when he signed or didn't want him. 66.67%. That's 2/3 of the forum that wasn't convinced. Mind you, the same board that these pussies here complaining about now are the ones that signed him took a risk on him and now we see the results yielded: 3 titles and CL football

Relax fuckers, most of you were all proven wrong anyways when we appointed him (me included) so why don't we just wait and see what the BOD does next.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
How can you be so sure that he stabbed us and we didnt stabbed him?
He asked for 2 players that would allow him to change our formation. Maybe Marotta has just failed once again...
"Marotta doesn't sign two players I asked for. I quit my job."

Do you realize how much of a pussy you're making Conte sound like here?

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Juventus existed before Conte, and it will exist after.

I'm not worried about the future.

But Conte has really left a bad taste in my mouth. He completely destroyed the stability of our transfer market.

Thank you for what you've done these last 3 years. But I wish you left in May. Ciao.
I would have nothing but respect for Conte if he left in May.

He knew very well our financial limitations and the craziness of the current transfer market. If there was any doubt, he should have left while giving Juventus time to rebuild.

He left us in a dire situation. Which is so not professional. You have your beef with the management, fine. But he promised the fans a strong Juve and he left us with this shit.
:tup:

If he left in may, i would have thanked him for what he gave us and wished him all the luck.

Right now, he stabbed us
Exactly how i feel.
He should have gone in May when he felt the he's not 100% motivated to continue here.

He knew Marotta,AA,and how the club works,and that we won't spend 30M+ on players.
He should have gone earlier.

Now he screwed us over in the mercato.
Hopefully we'll get someone who players will admire.

Allegri?right.......

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
And again, I hate it how the Italian directors leave no power to the coaches :(

Well, unless they are movie directors and have no clue about football :D I sometimes wish we had ADL as our owner.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Juve 13/14 being stronger than 12/13 don't mean Juve should have a better CL performance in 13/14 than 12/13. other teams also strengthened and a lot more than Juve especially R.Madrid, also in 12/13 Juve didn't have Slowente to weigh us down.
Come on, Kopenhagen?
Stop looking for excuses.
also in 12/13 Juve didn't have Slowente to weigh us down.
LOl.. Ok bro.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
18 9.84%

AndreaCristiano,
Bezzy,
billy,
BlanquiNegro,
Byrone,
Cronios,
delrey,
Dru,
El Santo,
Hist,
Klin,
Nenna,
only-juve,
Paolo Sosa,
Quetzalcoatl,
The Curr,
Turk_Bianconero,
V

26 14.21%

-=DJANGO=-,
Adonis,
Ahmed,
Alen,
Buck Fuddy,
DeLiriuM,
Gagi,
jakku7,
JCK,
Ken,
Marc,
Max,
Mike-e-y,
murzik,
nergal,
Oggy,
Osman,
qpalord,
Raz,
Showdown25,
Snoop,
Stevie,
tassard,
the jesus,
yousef_s_e,
Zlatan

78 42.62%

adriano_c,
ALC,
Alex-444,
Alex66,
am0110,
Andri92,
AOD4,
attila_huno,
azizinho,
bali_juventino,
Bianconero_Aus,
bianco_akb,
blondu,
Chucky-PT,
cremains,
D'Agher,
Daddi,
David01,
delpierofan82,
dodo,
dogsarecute,
Dreamer30,
dritonjuve,
engireman,
Fake Melo,
Fint,
Flamez,
Fondy,
Fr3sh,
Frederiksen1988,
Furia Ceca,
gray,
Hustini,
IrishZebra,
Ironz,
j0ker,
JBF,
Juve Libnan,
juvefan,
JuveMafia 4Ever,
Juventino★★★,
juventino899,
Juve_Kosova,
juve_ultra,
Juzvn,
kiki_DelPiero,
kistos,
Kyle,
Lapa,
LowLife,
Mohamad Anwar,
mondo1,
Naggar,
Nedvěd,
Niddo,
Nomuken,
pavelnel,
phoibos,
Plop,
Powis,
Qwisto,
radekas,
rainhard,
RAMI¹⁰,
Roman,
rounder,
Sarunas,
Sheik Yerbouti,
Søren Krarup,
The Old Hag,
toogii,
Trequartista,
Tubert,
tyouto,
Vinman,
vodka,
white_rabbit,
YasoR17
-----------------

All these people were either unsure about Conte when he signed or didn't want him. 66.67%. That's 2/3 of the forum that wasn't convinced. Mind you, the same board that these pussies here complaining about now are the ones that signed him took a risk on him and now we see the results yielded: 3 titles and CL football

Relax fuckers, most of you were all proven wrong anyways when we appointed him (me included) so why don't we just wait and see what the BOD does next.
History proved him right :lol:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Do note though, that would be the forth consecutive year...
Just how many coaches get all the players they want? That they can afford? Conte seems like a semi-reasonable guy and must know that this is about negotiations and best fit.

I'm not saying Marotta doesn't have a role of culpability here. But just how unpredictable can that guy be after three+ years of working with him from one day to another day six weeks later?

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Football declines every passing year, and Llorente is an excellent player, dont bring up your personal agenda against him
Excellent player who doesn't even make the final 23 of a team that was eliminated 1st round, let alone starting 11. Juve would have never paid more than €20m for him, he was only signed because he saw out his contract.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 86)