Antonio Conte (220 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
scudetto? i didnt even think wed win it with conte this season, i honestly believe we are fucked.
only reason why you might not have would have been complacency and lack of motivation, nothing else. With a new coach, that would be easier to avoid ... once the initial "shock" of Conte leaving out of the blue has passed and things go back to normal. You still have the best nucleus in serie A and Allegri is not a bad coach at all.
I mean honestly, it's not like the level of competition is that high anyway.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I'm not sure I'd leap to childish just yet. But it's definitely unprofessional. Lippi would never pull this drama queen crap.
It is indeed a drama queen staunt.

I have accepted the fact that the outcome of all of this is horrible and now I have gone into extreme curious mode to see how things will go, both for Juventus and Conte. It will be an interesting rest of the summer to be honest, just to complete the entertainment from the World Cup.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Taking a step back from all the chaos in the forum right now, I just want to dedicate my 3000th post to this club legend.

I do not know, nor pretend to know the real reason for his decision to resign, but whatever it may have been, we should not forget what he has achieved with the club in the last three years. The journey from two seventh place finishes to the unquestioned leader of Italy was an incredible one, and the 2012 season was probably the most amazing Juventus season I have ever witnessed.

Good luck in whatever your next agenda is.

Grazie Mister.

:tup:

we were extremely lucky to have him not just for the titles, the broken records, but because he was one of us, it's as if you or me coached juve, LEGEND.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I'd rather have Carrera. Allegri is a cancer that will eat your club from within while being a spineless yes-man to the board. Even if Carrera could fit that definition, he'd at least be a cheaper option for the same results.
Carrera is the only REALISTIC choice i'd remotely accept right now. The rest mentioned can fuck off and die

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
why childish, if his heart isnt in it anymore after being lied to and basically put in a situation where hed be forced to go along, why do it
Mourinho went to real madrid, and didnt got the defensive investments he wanted
Should he has left aswel ?
No, because coaches know this can happen. The market is allways changing, and not allways the way you want it to.

Conte got a great team last year, and was unlucky in europe.

He should have tried again, and show it was bad luck, not a lack of skill. Thats what a professional would do (imo)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
only reason why you might not have would have been complacency and lack of motivation, nothing else. With a new coach, that would be easier to avoid ... once the initial "shock" of Conte leaving out of the blue has passed and things go back to normal. You still have the best nucleus in serie A and Allegri is not a bad coach at all.
I mean honestly, it's not like the level of competition is that high anyway.
thats assuming the players will perform the way they did for conte, which will not be the case. My only hope is to qualify for CL.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 211)