Antonio Conte (155 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

AlexOB

Apr 2, 2014
Di Marzio: "according to initial reports it was Conte's decision, he didn't have the motivation & energy, Juve was surprised by decision"
But no, we're selling everyone :lol:

This is a meltdown, a total disaster :lol: :lol:

The emotionality of some people, Jesus.

And if I think to the statements Conte has said lately to the team and board, I'm glad he's out. He was so important for us, but a club like us can't afford someone that throws shit on his own club. We couldn't and didn't even have to kick him off, he did it by himself. Even if he was so important, and will be difficult to find a replacement.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
we want yes men, no effort is made to get a solid replacement
that's where Allegri fits in. But if you keep the current roster, and add say Iturbe to freshen it up, he is still good enough to win you the scudetto. He is no long-term solution for continued success but will help you buy some time till a better alternative becomes available.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
The most logical explanation is the transfers. If it is so it's Deschamps' scenario all over again. I can't see him being successful at Italian NT tbh. The current generation is shit and he's not a cup coach. I'm sure he will regret it but will never admit it.
Though now they can say Vidal wanted to leave because of Conte resigning :p
This could actually work better than hiring the mentioned idiots in here.

Oh yes he would be fucking good.

How naive are you? It's not like it's the first time. We get those news every transfer window and Conte in each of those wasn't happy with signings. He always wanted better so this year it wouldn't be different.
naive? you;re the one who buying the narrative that conte is at fault here, if vidal is indeed sold then where does that leave you and your it happens every summer?

That may be true but the fact still remains that it's Conte's timing that leaves us with no decent choice at all. I would rather hire Carrera for full time job at that point.
or pirlo but seriously how about someone like klinsmann, yes former merda, but would love him here

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
On a serious note, I can't believe how childish this was from Conte.

There is just no way that the same people who struggled to keep him two months ago now wanted him out. No matter the stupidity Marotta planned to do in this mercato, it was unprofessional for Conte to just leave like this. Even if they promised him things 2 months ago and now did the opposite, he should have stayed for the rest of the season or until half season.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
that's where Allegri fits in. But if you keep the current roster, and add say Iturbe to freshen it up, he is still good enough to win you the scudetto. He is no long-term solution for continued success but will help you buy some time till a better alternative becomes available.
scudetto? i didnt even think wed win it with conte this season, i honestly believe we are fucked.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
jees allegri has the charisma is a fucking snail :sergio: of course the board will love him because he's a 'yes' man
I'd rather have Carrera. Allegri is a cancer that will eat your club from within while being a spineless yes-man to the board. Even if Carrera could fit that definition, he'd at least be a cheaper option for the same results.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009

There is just no way that the same people who struggled to keep him two months ago now wanted him out. No matter the stupidity Marotta planned to do in this mercato, it was unprofessional for Conte to just leave like this. Even if they promised him things 2 months ago and now did the opposite, he should have stayed for the rest of the season or until half season.
Exactly.

He completed disrespected this club and went out classless if you ask me.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

why childish, if his heart isnt in it anymore after being lied to and basically put in a situation where hed be forced to go along, why do it

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003

I'm not sure I'd leap to childish just yet. But it's definitely unprofessional. Lippi would never pull this drama queen crap.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Taking a step back from all the chaos in the forum right now, I just want to dedicate my 3000th post to this club legend.

I do not know, nor pretend to know the real reason for his decision to resign, but whatever it may have been, we should not forget what he has achieved with the club in the last three years. The journey from two seventh place finishes to the unquestioned leader of Italy was an incredible one, and the 2012 season was probably the most amazing Juventus season I have ever witnessed.

Good luck in whatever your next agenda is.

Grazie Mister.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 147)