Antonio Conte (163 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Conte is to blame and I don't understand how people take everything off his shoulders. He leaves un in the middle of a transfer window when preparations have just started. We lost on ~25m because of early CL exit which is HIS fault. If He's leaving because of unsatisfying incoming transfers or sale of Vidal to fund the mercato then he's the one to blame not the management. What Agnelli is supposed to do? Take another loan from bank and go bankrupt? It's not lack of their ambitions but financial limitations that are holding us back. Conte should have stayed because he promised it to the fans simple as that. He shows no respect to the fans with this move of his. He could have waited one more year and then leave on a free transfer if he didn't like the promises of the management. Selling Vidal is not the end of the world we'd do just fine if we reinvested those money properly.
Vidal is reportedly being sold for 44M. That wouldn't cover Morata and Iturbe so how the f would we reinvest that when we are already working from in the red??

All you haters blame Conte and be grateful he is finally gone and Allegri or some other piece of shite will be the angel descending from the heavens to fulfill all your desires :andyandbarcelona:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Wow what a shock. Really strange timing and I can't see it being to do with anything other than transfer strategy... What managers are even available? Is DD staying with France? I actually can't think of people I'd want to take over.... If Mancini, spaletti or mihajlovic get the job we'd have made a massive mistake

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Conte is to blame and I don't understand how people take everything off his shoulders. He leaves un in the middle of a transfer window when preparations have just started. We lost on ~25m because of early CL exit which is HIS fault. If He's leaving because of unsatisfying incoming transfers or sale of Vidal to fund the mercato then he's the one to blame not the management. What Agnelli is supposed to do? Take another loan from bank and go bankrupt? It's not lack of their ambitions but financial limitations that are holding us back. Conte should have stayed because he promised it to the fans simple as that. He shows no respect to the fans with this move of his. He could have waited one more year and then leave on a free transfer if he didn't like the promises of the management. Selling Vidal is not the end of the world we'd do just fine if we reinvested those money properly.
This is why it was always silly when people glorified him, true Juventino and all that crap. There are no certainties in football and all of them only look at their best interests. You think that Conte gives a fuck about fans? He cares about himself first and foremost.

89man

Sep 4, 2013
Rumours of Vidal departing have been there for last few weeks.
Perhaps he was given false promises that he wouldn't be sold.
Or maybe he was promised a suitable replacement for Vidal, which never took shape.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
I haven't been on here for awhile, but as always follow Juve closely.

I don't understand this board at all. First, the DP debacle, then the attitude of the board when we were tossed out of the CL last season, to the same type of remarks when we bombed in the Europa League.

I read an article yesterday that Juve management were planning their assault of the CL beginning next season, when more money comes in.....so my question is why should anyone buy tickets this season to the CL for a team that isn't concerned about winning this season ???

Then i read that we may be selling our best players.... WHY ??? WE need additions to help the likes of Pogba and Vidal help us win more titles, including in Europe. Selling them is a step backwards !!! What, Paulino can replace Vidal ??? Give me an effing break !!!

And now this.....Conte is the backbone of this team, NOT Agnelli , NOT Marotta....not anyone on the board !!!

If money is an issue, sell the fvcking team to a shiek or someone else with big money....I'm sick of Agnelli and Marotta crying broke all the time !!!

I've had enough of this management, and the only place we can go now is DOWN !!!!

I'm out..... I've had enough !!!

alaska

May 25, 2013
Fuck this. Fuck Conte, Fuck Beppe, Fuck Agnelli, Fuck Di Marzio, Fuck Vidal, Fuck Van Gaal, Fuck Corn on the Cob, Fuck the trees, fuck the world cup, fuck rakib, fuck squirrels, fuck me, fuck you, fuck everything.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
I don't think we have any real shot at Deschamps, given how promising that young French squad looks. I wonder if Conte is going to be the Azzurri's new manager.

This timing is complete fucking bullshit. Something is rotten in Turin, sounds to me like somebody's gone back on their word, plans have changed. Really wish the coach would have stepped up for the team he loves, and at least played out this season. Such a hard time to make a huge change like this.

Conte heavily praised Marota. I figured he was the driving force behind the astronomical Iturbe bid... but all bets are off, right now.

It's noon here, sounds like a good time to go on a bender. I need my vaporizer and some fucking drinks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 152)