Antonio Conte (62 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
No one knows what they're talking about just yet.

I'm just sick to my stomach and raging hard right now.
I know man. We all are. I'm suddenly not looking forward for next season.

Imagine all the rumors for the coaches to replace him now. :inter:

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
The only reason I'll understand Conte leaving is if we sold Vidal.

If he left for any other reason other than Vidal, I'll never look at him the same.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Iturbe deal having problems now. This just gets better :tup:

Of course it is. It's going to fall through, just like the other transfers.

I'm so mad and angry and upset and sick to my stomach that I can't even concentrate right now. I don't know whether to yell, cry, throw up, so I've done all three.

I'm mad at everyone, from Marotta to Agnelli to COnte, I'm just beside myself.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Conte is to blame and I don't understand how people take everything off his shoulders. He leaves un in the middle of a transfer window when preparations have just started. We lost on ~25m because of early CL exit which is HIS fault. If He's leaving because of unsatisfying incoming transfers or sale of Vidal to fund the mercato then he's the one to blame not the management. What Agnelli is supposed to do? Take another loan from bank and go bankrupt? It's not lack of their ambitions but financial limitations that are holding us back. Conte should have stayed because he promised it to the fans simple as that. He shows no respect to the fans with this move of his. He could have waited one more year and then leave on a free transfer if he didn't like the promises of the management. Selling Vidal is not the end of the world we'd do just fine if we reinvested those money properly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)