Antonio Conte (137 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
A mediocre coach turned twice 7th finisher into unbeaten scudetto winner, CL QFs (only lost out to Bayern...) + Scudetto & 102pt Scudetto.

Mediocre :lol:

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
This Conte bashing is getting ridiculous. Are these the same people who must of thought when we reached the 1/4's last year tht he wasn't good enough? Or are they the "Lurker" types that pipe up when things go wrong? Grow up, stop being too sensitive & grow a pair will ya :sergio:

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
He is just not a good enough coach, bro. And he's hiding behind these three Scudettos but if you think logically, you will know that Juventus is probably the only place where he could achieve this. Do you think he would have been able to win Serie A with any other team other than Juventus? I seriously doubt it.
Because winning scudetto three times in a row was a piece of cake, just look how at all those trophies we won after 2006. :howler:

Win Serie A with any other team than Juve? He made this Juve, we were just a team who finished 7th twice in a row.

Not to mention all the records we broke since he came, I wonder why any other coach we had before him didn't do it.

One bad season in Europe and suddenly people ask for his head, even Ferguson had seasons when he couldn't pass the groups. I guess MU should have fired him on spot.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Conte is doing a "brilliant" job so far IMO.

People like Marotta would be cruisified in here if not for Conte, just wait till the guy leaves eventually and you guys are in for a reality check.

samfisher5

Jan 30, 2013
Because winning scudetto three times in a row was a piece of cake, just look how at all those trophies we won after 2006. :howler:

Win Serie A with any other team than Juve? He made this Juve, we were just a team who finished 7th twice in a row.

Not to mention all the records we broke since he came, I wonder why any other coach we had before him didn't do it.

One bad season in Europe and suddenly people ask for his head, even Ferguson had seasons when he couldn't pass the groups. I guess MU should have fired him on spot.
Yes, it is a piece of cake if you are called Juventus. Every team has their weak periods, like we did after 2006, but winning the Scudetto in itself is not as huge an accomplishment as Conte lovers make it out to be. Juve have always won Italian titles and will continue to do it with or without Conte. Europe is the real benchmark and Conte has proved time and time again that he's not good enough there. Which is why he is already making excuses(it is end of May ffs) for next season, he knows that he will fail again.

He made this Juve? Juve is Juve with or without Conte, Juve made Conte actually, I bet that if he went to any other club he will fail badly.

- - - Updated - - -

This Conte bashing is getting ridiculous. Are these the same people who must of thought when we reached the 1/4's last year tht he wasn't good enough? Or are they the "Lurker" types that pipe up when things go wrong? Grow up, stop being too sensitive & grow a pair will ya :sergio:
I've never thought that Conte is a good coach, even last year when we reached the quarters(which is condiered a success here omg). And btw those two matches against Bayern were one of the most emabrassing I've ever witnessed as a Juve fan. So what exactly makes Conte a good coach? State some facts, please.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Conte's just a mediocre coach with poor tacitcal ability, bad squad selection and loser attitude in Europe. He will never win the CL, even if he somehow gets to coach RM. His failures in the Cl aren't due to the players at his disposal, but his own obvious shortcomings as a coach. Anyone who believes otherwise is simply delusional.

Conte is lucky to be coaching the biggest team in Italy and that's why he managed to win three domestic titles, I am pretty sure that if he went to any other team, anywhere, he will flop badly. Juventus is the perfect environment for him also because he used to play there and is considered a "legend" and that's the reason most of the fans excuse and tolerate his laughable management of the team.

word;)
Shut the fuck up you disgusting piece of shit.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
He is just not a good enough coach, bro. And he's hiding behind these three Scudettos but if you think logically, you will know that Juventus is probably the only place where he could achieve this. Do you think he would have been able to win Serie A with any other team other than Juventus? I seriously doubt it.
:lol: :lol2:

He's hiding behind 3 scudetti :rofl: I hope our every future coach will hide behind 3 titles.

- - - Updated - - -

Shut the fuck up you disgusting piece of shit.
He must be a troll, not even napoleonic is that dense.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I've never thought that Conte is a good coach, even last year when we reached the quarters(which is condiered a success here omg). And btw those two matches against Bayern were one of the most emabrassing I've ever witnessed as a Juve fan. So what exactly makes Conte a good coach? State some facts, please.
:rofl:

How old are you??

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Yes, it is a piece of cake if you are called Juventus. Every team has their weak periods, like we did after 2006, but winning the Scudetto in itself is not as huge an accomplishment as Conte lovers make it out to be. Juve have always won Italian titles and will continue to do it with or without Conte. Europe is the real benchmark and Conte has proved time and time again that he's not good enough there. Which is why he is already making excuses(it is end of May ffs) for next season, he knows that he will fail again.

He made this Juve? Juve is Juve with or without Conte, Juve made Conte actually, I bet that if he went to any other club he will fail badly.

- - - Updated - - -

I hope you get sent to prison for being such a dimwitted fucking retard and while there 7 black cocks rape your anus so hard you could fit a basketball up there afterwards.

- - - Updated - - -

:rofl:

How old are you??
And because they didn't smash Barcelona 7-0 too :rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 137)