Antonio Conte (158 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
We'll see if he is stubborn soon enough, if he stays that is

There's always the possibility that he's equally pissed off with our System in Europe but doesn't have the right type of players to gamble on a change of system

I know if I was playing a 3-5-2 and my best Winger was Isla, I'd avoid changing things too.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
So are you happy that he stayed or what @Vialli_92? We couldn't have found better coach atm, and he's done a very good job so far. Yes, he tends to have this emotional outbursts, but I'm sure Agnelli knocked some sense into him and hopefully we won't have to witness these anymore. No one is bigger than a club obviously had some effect on him and I can bet that he got some tongue-lashing behind the closed doors.
@DelPiero84 ye i'm happy he stayed, changing managers now is like a coin toss whether it will be successful or not. I hope he can make us competitive to an extent in Europe. His attitude stinks though when he talks down on the club and always calling us under dogs.

The way he acted really pissed me off, i wouldn't mind if he meant it and walked away i would wish him all the best. For him to say all that shit and he never really meant any word of it was a disgrace imo.

He handled the situation like an amateur and he should have talked to the board behind closed doors and get what ever he wanted to say about transfers off his chest.

Crying to the media was not the way to go about imo.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
Who gives a shit? I'm just happy to avoid mediocrity for a little while longer.
mediocrity is the football we play

- - - Updated - - -

Missing so many chances eliminated us.
yes this is true

but wen u set up to play so vanilla and suck all over the field u remove yourself from any luck to be had

- - - Updated - - -

I dont know, but we missed a big amount. It could somewhat be expected since both strikers were new.

But next edition, there is no excuse, we must do better
what constitutes a missed chance btw? i am curious as to what you define as a missed chance...

- - - Updated - - -

You play passive, you pay the price. As we did.
spot on

- - - Updated - - -

A lot of our 'chances' were ridiculous long shots in frustration because we couldn't break teams down a la Benfica in Turin

Down to 9 men, let's shoot from 25 yards instead of attempting to break them down :lol:
this is it right here

ppl look at the stats and the quantities

but what goes on ingame doesnt reflect such

tame shots, long shots, ridiculous shots, scrappy shots etc

- - - Updated - - -

Learning what exactly?. This responses avout him learning are as weird as they can get.
We in fact went backwards in our approaches after thebayer game.

In one way im happy that heisstaying, because almost all the other options were just wrong, and that he has a good raport with our player, they respect him.
but man lets make something clear: Conte is the biggest puzzy in europe until proven otherwise.
that people point out to particular 'successes' v madrid...that u have to actually zoom in on one single game to make your point and no others in a 50+ game season...shows how pathetic some fans are

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
Sometimes I lose mi cool here because people just tend to defend Conte no matter what, and just doesnt admit, or want to mask his flaws as a coach which are many.

Im not buying the theory that he is young and needs to learn, because even when this is true, the man has showed zero flexibility in his choices, preparing the crunch games in weird fashion, instilling the wrong mentality in the players for european games (project in progess, we need to remember where we came from yada yada, and saying we will not win no matter what because we are poor). And last but notleast his latest moaning in the media.

I love the man, I really do. And we all know that we are were we are in big part because of him. But geez he is ULTRA stubborn. As long as he doesnt get out of his comfort zone AKA as the 352, and changes or try new approaches in games, ill continue being mad at him.

At the beggining our 352 gave us glory and it still do, but when we face teams with proper preparation who wants to really beat us, we end looking like serie C material. The most worrying thing that this is even happening against lowbies in serie A.
This just cannot go on.

Yes we all know he doesnt have certain players, but he needs to put effrot from his part.
for real..on more occasions that i would want, i was wondering which side was the table leader...yea we ground out the goal in the end but from an objective point of view the other sides played the better football

we just have some stock motions and plays that never seem to work...seem so stiff...no player wants to break the convention that conte set...long balls, one two flicks, asa running the line..attempting to beat his man and just swing his foot on the ball to cross, any cross

theres no wonder we struggle.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
funny you should say that. because on more occsaions than one, we not only looked like table leaders, we looked like a professional team beating 5 year old school children

see Juve vs:

Napoli
Roma
Sassoulo (home and away)
Sampdoria
Inter
Chievo
Caliagri (away)
Catania
Bologna (Away)
Genoa
Atalanta (away)
Lazio
Milan
Livorno (away and home)
Milan (away)
Udinese (away)

these are all (17 games) games that juve won and scored more than one goal in. so bull shit on the we only grind one goal and do noting else rest of game.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
funny you should say that. because on more occsaions than one, we not only looked like table leaders, we looked like a professional team beating 5 year old school children

see Juve vs:

Napoli
Roma
Sassoulo (home and away)
Sampdoria
Inter
Chievo
Caliagri (away)
Catania
Bologna (Away)
Genoa
Atalanta (away)
Lazio
Milan
Livorno (away and home)
Milan (away)
Udinese (away)

these are all (17 games) games that juve won and scored more than one goal in. so bull shit on the we only grind one goal and do noting else rest of game.
Lol, funny you should say that. because on more occsaions than one, we not only looked like table leaders, we looked like a professional team beating 5 year old school children

see Juve vs:

Napoli
Roma
Sassoulo (home and away)
Sampdoria
Inter
Chievo
Caliagri (away)
Catania
Bologna (Away)
Genoa
Atalanta (away)
Lazio
Milan
Livorno (away and home)
Milan (away)
Udinese (away)

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
If he's staying that's great news.

I don't think he's stubborn with his formation, he just hasn't got the squad for changing it. Hopefully this summer he gets the kind of players that he wants

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Incredible how many people have issues with a 3 times in a row league winning coach bringing us in CL QF's and EL SF final.
Winning the league:
with 84 points and unbeaten
with 87 points
with 99, 100 or 102 points

If you all prefer going back to a Del Neri like coach which brings us 7th spot and no European football, then go support Milan or Inter.

I am glad it looks like he will stay.

vaper

Aug 26, 2012
Conte needs to stay.

Besides our exit against Bayern and our first match against Gala we played well in Europe even against Madrid we just made silly mistakes and had really bad luck. We have the full potential to win the UCL even with the current team if all are fit.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Atletico play an even more defensive brand of football than we do.
But are 5 times more effective than us offensively, and there lies the problem.

So from the latest comments going on here, it's OK for Conte being a drama queen (every Summer) and he deserves no criticism because we won 3 leagues? Heh.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
But are 5 times more effective than us offensively, and there lies the problem.

So from the latest comments going on here, it's OK for Conte being a drama queen (every Summer) and he deserves no criticism because we won 3 leagues? Heh.
He should not be immune to criticism. That said, he's still the best person to lead this side.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
@Bianconero_Aus

What's the deal with your mirroring @Lion posts? It's been going on for a while and am just curious. Look forward to reading, then it's like "oh, he's copied and pasted again"

Mug. :D

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
@Bianconero_Aus

What's the deal with your mirroring @Lion posts? It's been going on for a while and am just curious. Look forward to reading, then it's like "oh, he's copied and pasted again"

Mug. :D
how do you even come up with this stuff? :howler:

@Bianconero_Aus

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I admire him utmost.
The only thing I object to him is public moaning.He should solve that with the management.If he can not find a solution that he could quit and announce the reasons to the media.
He is better in ,player-coach relationship and in motivation than a tactician.But nevertheless that is functioning.
No one can dare and said that, what he achieved with this Juve isn't big.Its huge,awesome.We were awful .He makes us look as a team,then a team that everyone should respect and finally ,fear.
No doubt about that.
We will succeed in Europe too.
He is clever.
I am happy that they find some solution with the board,Agnelli and Marotta.
P.S.Sanchez's price will go up for 10 mil after yesterdays goal,although Barca blew it.
Forza Juve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 155)