Antonio Conte (153 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
But are 5 times more effective than us offensively, and there lies the problem.

So from the latest comments going on here, it's OK for Conte being a drama queen (every Summer) and he deserves no criticism because we won 3 leagues? Heh.
I for one didn't say he deserves no critism, surely we can play better, but I don't think that a coach winning the league 3 times in a row should be leaving and I have a feeling some people here would prefer to see him out of the club.
That is crazy

- - - Updated - - -

But are 5 times more effective than us offensively, and there lies the problem.

So from the latest comments going on here, it's OK for Conte being a drama queen (every Summer) and he deserves no criticism because we won 3 leagues? Heh.
I for one didn't say he deserves no critism, surely we can play better, but I don't think that a coach winning the league 3 times in a row should be leaving and I have a feeling some people here would prefer to see him out of the club.
That is crazy

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
That is crazy
I don't think anyone wanted him out.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
how you know what people want??

but seriously when you have members calling him "europe's biggest pussy", it's better to just say i hate the guy
Did you read a comment here stating they wanted him out?

The fact that he's a pussy in Europe doesn't always imply you want him out, just that he should improve, especially based on what he achieved domestically.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Did you read a comment here stating they wanted him out?

The fact that he's a pussy in Europe doesn't always imply you want him out, just that he should improve, especially based on what he achieved domestically.

"I don't think anyone wanted him out" and "Did you read a comment here stating they wanted him out?" suggest 2 completely different inferences

and sorry i stopped at "The fact that he's a pussy"

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
"I don't think anyone wanted him out" and "Did you read a comment here stating they wanted him out?" suggest 2 completely different inferences

and sorry i stopped at "The fact that he's a pussy"
I said I don't think.

Cool.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
Short memory. Just be glad you're not an Arsenal fan, but from the sounds of it, you'd prefer their stylish crap over winning trophies. But there's always the best of both worlds; join everyone else and support Barca.
gioanetti ur being a bitch

where does flair fancy come in here? if you see your team not doing the basic things right what the fk that has to do with flair and fancy? why is that the first thing u all pull for? stylish only comes in after u weed out all the shit and try to play some proper football consistently. stylish is just that stylish...no firm correlation between style and efficiency.

- - - Updated - - -

funny you should say that. because on more occsaions than one, we not only looked like table leaders, we looked like a professional team beating 5 year old school children

see Juve vs:

Napoli
Roma
Sassoulo (home and away)
Sampdoria
Inter
Chievo
Caliagri (away)
Catania
Bologna (Away)
Genoa
Atalanta (away)
Lazio
Milan
Livorno (away and home)
Milan (away)
Udinese (away)

these are all (17 games) games that juve won and scored more than one goal in. so bull shit on the we only grind one goal and do noting else rest of game.
exaggeration...was never so clearcut. few were clear cut.

rubinhooooooooo!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

if conte is staying i am glad..i do believe he has fresh ideas and hope he gets a couple to players that with this present pool can help better express them..have the players beastlike again..

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Puussy is too strong.

Vagina makes more sense and is more respectful.

- - - Updated - - -

Short memory. Just be glad you're not an Arsenal fan, but from the sounds of it, you'd prefer their stylish crap over winning trophies. But there's always the best of both worlds; join everyone else and support Barca.
So you prefer teams that can only blast the ball forward and embarrass themselves in Europe? OK, that makes a lot of sense. :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 153)