Antonio Conte (197 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Conte learned from the bayeren game, and it was very clear when we played real madrid, who'll probably win this year.

Now, conte must learn to have this team motivated for every european game, and work out a solution (with marotta) to perform better against teams parking a bus of significant quality.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Conte learned from the bayeren game, and it was very clear when we played real madrid, who'll probably win this year.

Now, conte must learn to have this team motivated for every european game, and work out a solution (with marotta) to perform better against teams parking a bus of significant quality.
He needs to set the right mentality. Motivation was not the problem, but Juve starting every game as an underdog in Europe was our biggest issue this year.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

Now, conte must learn to have this team motivated for every european game, and work out a solution (with marotta) to perform better against teams parking a bus of significant quality
Learning what exactly?. This responses avout him learning are as weird as they can get.
We in fact went backwards in our approaches after thebayer game.

In one way im happy that heisstaying, because almost all the other options were just wrong, and that he has a good raport with our player, they respect him.
but man lets make something clear: Conte is the biggest puzzy in europe until proven otherwise.

Nov 1, 2002
All that bitching to the media to then only sign a new contract. If u are threatening to do something be a man of your word or never say it in the first place.

He went about this in the completely wrong way all together and i have lost some respect for him after saying all that shit about how he took Juve as far as as Juve can go.

Well look at fucking Atletico, smaller budget than us yet they are in the final of the CL and won La Liga against 2 European powerhouses. Atletico achieved that because they dont play 5-3-2 pussy tactics with no attacking play.

So instead of criticising the club he should criticise himself for not even putting up a fight in the CL this term and losing the club lots of revenue.

If he honestly believes half the shit that comes out of his mouth then he must be insane.
Atlatico have a complete team to play any tactic. We are limited with a backups of peluso and padoin

I still think we got knocked by early bad form of the defenders at the same time I don't think we can win anything with a limited squad anyway. CL will always be a good experience for the players and the coach anyway. Let's see how far we can go when the squad get strengthened.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Learning what exactly?. This responses avout him learning are as weird as they can get.
We in fact went backwards in our approaches after thebayer game.

In one way im happy that heisstaying, because almost all the other options were just wrong, and that he has a good raport with our player, they respect him.
but man lets make something clear: Conte is the biggest puzzy in europe until proven otherwise.
You are very unrespectfull

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
All that bitching to the media to then only sign a new contract. If u are threatening to do something be a man of your word or never say it in the first place.

He went about this in the completely wrong way all together and i have lost some respect for him after saying all that shit about how he took Juve as far as as Juve can go.

Well look at fucking Atletico, smaller budget than us yet they are in the final of the CL and won La Liga against 2 European powerhouses. Atletico achieved that because they dont play 5-3-2 pussy tactics with no attacking play.

So instead of criticising the club he should criticise himself for not even putting up a fight in the CL this term and losing the club lots of revenue.

If he honestly believes half the shit that comes out of his mouth then he must be insane.
Atletico play an even more defensive brand of football than we do.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Atletico play an even more defensive brand of football than we do.
They have a counter attack though we dont so they can play game. If we had a fast and efficient counter attack i would not complain one bit but we dont and yet we play this ridiculous defensive game.

Our attack is laughable at times watching Asamoah on the wing when he is a CDM. Wrong players wrong formation, people say we are best suited to a 3-5-2.

We are not though a 4-4-2 diamond with no widdth is our best suited formation as we have no wide players at all.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
You are very unrespectfull
Sometimes I lose mi cool here because people just tend to defend Conte no matter what, and just doesnt admit, or want to mask his flaws as a coach which are many.

Im not buying the theory that he is young and needs to learn, because even when this is true, the man has showed zero flexibility in his choices, preparing the crunch games in weird fashion, instilling the wrong mentality in the players for european games (project in progess, we need to remember where we came from yada yada, and saying we will not win no matter what because we are poor). And last but notleast his latest moaning in the media.

I love the man, I really do. And we all know that we are were we are in big part because of him. But geez he is ULTRA stubborn. As long as he doesnt get out of his comfort zone AKA as the 352, and changes or try new approaches in games, ill continue being mad at him.

At the beggining our 352 gave us glory and it still do, but when we face teams with proper preparation who wants to really beat us, we end looking like serie C material. The most worrying thing that this is even happening against lowbies in serie A.
This just cannot go on.

Yes we all know he doesnt have certain players, but he needs to put effrot from his part.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 174)