Antonio Conte (205 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
"Quindi un progetto a medio, lungo termine per essere competitivi in Champions League può essere la chiave giusta per trovare un accordo tra Conte e la Juventus."

Medium to long project to return to being competitive in CL.

Nice, the last project we had, we were supposed to start winning in Italy in the third year. :klin:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Gds claims that we asked about Garcia .That yellow paper says that Garcia turns us immediately. If true I don't know if that was a wise move.It is obviously that he will turn us down.Especcially after the row that we have with him.And I don't admire him a lot.He is better than that bunch of idiots that are mentioned these days but not that good.
:rofl:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
How is that "finished with signing Sanchez"?

And you just confirmed what I said in my previous post. Nobody here is saying we signed him, just that we can.
You dont understand the point i tried to make with my cynical post.

According to certain media, there was an agreement with the player, nani and sanchez, and people here assumed it was going to happen.

That was 1 and 2 weeks ago. Same media now spew bullcrap about conte, what he wants, where he goes, who'll replace etc.

So i make a cynical remark that there was no truth in their reports about Nani and Sanchez, as there is still nothing concrete, so people shouldnt bother believing so much what they say about conte

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
"Quindi un progetto a medio, lungo termine per essere competitivi in Champions League può essere la chiave giusta per trovare un accordo tra Conte e la Juventus."

Medium to long project to return to being competitive in CL.

Nice, the last project we had, we were supposed to start winning in Italy in the third year. :klin:
We're winning that CL in the next few years alright. I feel it mate. Something big is gonna happen this summer. :xfinger:

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
What a thunderbolt and magnificent goal Sanchez scored against Atletico.This goal may rise his price up to 10 mil more.Especially if Barca win the title with his goal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 198)