Antonio Conte (168 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
fuck what you think, Juve would be fucked without Conte the fall out from his departure would be catastrophic to a new scale -

we wouldn't be able to attract big names since they feel our project is a lie
big names are more likely to leave because Conte's replacement is most likely going to be a clueless clown like mancini which will please tevez no doubt
the fans will revolt
the fans will boycott going to the stadium = losing our advantage of a hostile environment at home
and Losing Conte as a manager
we would be back to where we started if not worse! another rebuilding process

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Protests will change nothing IMO. People can do whatever they like, but we're running a serious business here. Conte needs to lower his demands and continue with his project here, as there are not that many better alternative out there. If his demands are as ridiculous as media reported, and I'm a bit skeptical about that as it would mean that he has completely lost his mind, some reality check or intensive accounting course would do wonders for him.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Protests will change nothing IMO. People can do whatever they like, but we're running a serious business here. Conte needs to lower his demands and continue with his project here, as there are not that many better alternative out there. If his demands are as ridiculous as media reported, and I'm a bit skeptical about that as it would mean that he has completely lost his mind, some reality check or intensive accounting course would do wonders for him.
you honestly think the fans will turn up the stadium if the board goes against their wishes? the stadium would lose it's fear factor whilst i would imagine commercial sales would slump.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
This :tup: , he should stop bitching .
Like j0ker said , it's like asking from my familly a Ferrari or i'll leave my home , when i know they can't afford it , there is no way we can get Di Maria,Sanchez,Cuadrado i would be happy if we can get at least one of them .

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
you honestly think the fans will turn up the stadium if the board goes against their wishes? the stadium would lose it's fear factor whilst i would imagine commercial sales would slump.
Of course they would. Those that won't renew their season tickets will be replaced by others that will be more than willing to take their place.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 11, Guests: 146)