Antonio Conte (34 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lord Vader

Apr 26, 2012
FFS these Moggi fanboys are annoying as hell no matter which forum or country they come from.

Anyway, I think there's no one who wouldn't like Conte to stay, but he's creating too much drama and bitches too much to the press each year. If he's unhappy about something, this is not the way to resolve that problem.

I just think his ego is the problem as he cannot admit to his own shortcomings, so he'd rather stirr up shit and leave so it looks like the management's fault.

I love the guy and his drilling attitude on the pitchside, but he's too stubborn and egoistic sometimes. I think he will stay, and even if he goes I'll forever be thankful for these three seasons, but I won't shed any tears. Not one person has the right to blackmail Juve, we've been here and will be here for a long time, people will change, but the club is forever in the first place.

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
FFS these Moggi fanboys are annoying as hell no matter which forum or country they come from.

Anyway, I think there's no one who wouldn't like Conte to stay, but he's creating too much drama and bitches too much to the press each year. If he's unhappy about something, this is not the way to resolve that problem.

I just think his ego is the problem as he cannot admit to his own shortcomings, so he'd rather stirr up $#@! and leave so it looks like the management's fault.

I love the guy and his drilling attitude on the pitchside, but he's too stubborn and egoistic sometimes. I think he will stay, and even if he goes I'll forever be thankful for these three seasons, but I won't shed any tears. Not one person has the right to blackmail Juve, we've been here and will be here for a long time, people will change, but the club is forever in the first place.
:tup:

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Could you blame Conte to want to build a strong squad? I don't. And I'm glad he's looking or wanting the players he's so called listed. It's time our board pumped some real cash into our transfers. We've been penny pinching for too long now. 2 top players and what ever is left to strengthen. I don't like chess.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
" Juventus fans are planning a protest march on Sunday urging the club to invest so that Antonio Conte will stay. " -Football Italia

Juventus fans have announced a protest march through the streets of Turin on Sunday to show their support for Conte’s position.

“The Conte project must continue,” read an appeal for fans to attend."

“We cannot accept any other option, so demand investment proportional to the improvement and objectives of the coaching staff.”

Mister

Apr 4, 2014

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
" Juventus fans are planning a protest march on Sunday urging the club to invest so that Antonio Conte will stay. " -Football Italia

Juventus fans have announced a protest march through the streets of Turin on Sunday to show their support for Conte’s position.

“The Conte project must continue,” read an appeal for fans to attend."

“We cannot accept any other option, so demand investment proportional to the improvement and objectives of the coaching staff.”
A fucking men!!!!

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
I am so angry about this whole situation, finally we can lure some good players, finally we can make a great squad and Conte is doing this while he knows that his choices outside Italy are limited. I would get it if Real or Man UTD are after him... but Monaco and the rest shit.. fuck.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Even the Tottenham job will probably be out of question. Southampton manager is in line for that.

A protest? Hmm, maybe this is the sort of thing Conte anticipated with his comments. Pressure on the Board from people other than just himself.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
" Juventus fans are planning a protest march on Sunday urging the club to invest so that Antonio Conte will stay. " -Football ItaliaJuventus fans have announced a protest march through the streets of Turin on Sunday to show their support for Conte’s position.“The Conte project must continue,” read an appeal for fans to attend."“We cannot accept any other option, so demand investment proportional to the improvement and objectives of the coaching staff.”
Seems that people over there have nothing better to do. No wonder their economy has been stagnating. :lol:

Lord Vader

Apr 26, 2012
Could you blame Conte to want to build a strong squad? I don't. And I'm glad he's looking or wanting the players he's so called listed. It's time our board pumped some real cash into our transfers. We've been penny pinching for too long now. 2 top players and what ever is left to strengthen. I don't like chess.
How can you invest if there's no money to invest?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)