Antonio Conte (49 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
When's the last time you were happy Cron?

Happy like this cow
during Moggi's day, when we were swapping Cannas with Carinis, when we were making profits by loaning around talents like Giovinco, instead of losing 12mil to get his half back...
When we could compete with Real Madrid with one fifth of their budget...

I am not expecting such optimal management again, those ppl were hand picked by the great Agnelli and our sworn enemies preferred to sacrifice Serie A, to get them off the table,
but i expect us to be competent with the average growth rates of clubs like Napoli...

We had to live through a nightmare and great compromises and had to tolerate limited managers like Secco and Marotta, but i believe that we are now in a position to do better
and this is simply what i am asking realistically, Conte as well too and he is the only man in our club who has the leverage and guts to ask for it as we should!
Exactly like he does in the field, he located our greatest weakness and has grabbed the bull by the horns in a decisive fight!
As he so claims, it really is for Juve's best to raise this matter of outmost importance and demand to be done smth about it!
it is the only way to grow strong enough for Europe!
He is not demanding results no matter what, just an respectable effort! He simply cannot tolerate seeing us giving up and remain at the same level, without even making an efford!
Marotta has reached his limits, Conte didnt, JUVENTUS didnt! We ought to try for the best of juve and even if we fail, we will stand united, but at least try ffs, stop living with compromises!

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
during Moggi's day, when we were swapping Cannas with Carinis, when we were making profits by loaning around talelents like Giovinco, instead of losing 12mil to get his half back...

I am not expecting such optimal management again, those ppl were hand picked by the great Agnelli and our sworn enemies preferred to sacrifice Serie A, to get them off the table,
but i expect us to be competent with the average growth rates of clubs like Napoli...
We had a similar budget as Madrid back then and Giovinco cost us about 6m in total. Seriously, you're the second person Ive come across in my life who is consequently wrong.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
during Moggi's day, when we were swapping Cannas with Carinis, when we were making profits by loaning around talelents like Giovinco, instead of losing 12mil to get his half back...
and you are aware that the league is in a severe decline right now yes?

The money isn't there despite what you may believe, Marotta and Conte do the best with the resources available.

Napoli spent a butt load of money last season and where did that get them? Knocked out in the league stage of CL and third in the league. Those big money signings don't always equate to automatic success.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
during Moggi's day, when we were swapping Cannas with Carinis, when we were making profits by loaning around talents like Giovinco, instead of losing 12mil to get his half back...

We had to live through a nightmare and great compromises and had to tolerate limited managers like Secco and Marotta, but i believe that we are now in a position to do better
and this is simply what i am asking realistically, Conte as well too and he is the only man in our club who has the leverage and guts to ask for it as we should!
Exactly like he does in the field, he located our greatest weakness and has grabbed the bull by the horns in a decisive fight!
As he so claims, it really is for Juve's best to raise this matter of outmost importance and demand to be done smth about it!
it is the only way to grow strong enough for Europe!
He is not demanding results no matter what, just an respectable effort! He simply cannot tolerate seeing us giving up and remain at the same level, without even making an efford!
Marotta has reached his limits, Conte didnt, JUVENTUS didnt! We ought to try for the best of juve and even if we fail, we will stand united, but at least try ffs, stop living with compromises!
You sneaky bastard! :lol2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)