Antonio Conte (118 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Sky Sports has released the list of players wanted by Conte: Morata, Candreva, Cuadrado, Nani , Kolarov & Di Maria. Concerns of the coach being lack of motivation and the new players would bring the right stimulus .
Montella could be the ideal profile to sit on the bench of the Turin club, but current coach of Fiorentina has a buyout clause of 6 million. According to sky sports Zidane is excluded, while profiles of Spalletti and Allegri are considered .

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Sky Sports has released the list of players wanted by Conte: Morata, Candreva, Cuadrado, Nani , Kolarov & Di Maria. Concerns of the coach being lack of motivation and the new players would bring the right stimulus .
Montella could be the ideal profile to sit on the bench of the Turin club, but current coach of Fiorentina has a buyout clause of 6 million. According to sky sports Zidane is excluded, while profiles of Spalletti and Allegri are considered .
how reliable is sky sports? i remember they were the 1st ones to announce that Guardiola is going to Bayern... this list seems realistic (except Di Maria maybe), i would just replace Nani with Sanchez. i also dont get this obsession with Morata, because i dont see anything special in him. hes talented and might be a good striker one day, but he isnt someone you put on your "make it happen or i'll go" list...

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I can't buy it. Those are absurd demands. We'd need more than 100m investments for that.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Napoli achieved something with a more limited budget????????
are you serious?
They spent over 100 mil from Cavani/Lavezzi sale.
Money that have made by smart investing, how much profit did we make from the hundreds of millions invested?
We will never get a finisher of Cavani's and Higuain's level...
How comne they could afford them and we cant?
How come Galta could afford Drogba and Ebue and we cant?
How come Fiorentina could get Rossi and we coulnt?
How come Lazio could get Klose and we couldnt?
How come Milan could get Balotelli and we couldnt?

How come no other serie A team can loan their players and can get them back and we have to be bossed by the teams we loan, Giovinco, Immobile and Sorensen, having to pay super star like fees to get them back when we need them?

Cmon, quit having selective memories.
Conte has been asking for wingers both in middle and dfense since the day he joinedus, Marotta is keep failing to bring decent material for these position and justifies his inefficiency with opportunity targets and places we already were stacked up. This is a failure to complete the task, not smth to be proud of.
Why would you forgive Marotta for his inability to bring the players on the position Conte's needs and you dont forgive when he cant deliver miracles with?
What is the most admirable action, to buy Asamoah for 20mil the board has gifted you, or make an optimal use of him as LB, despite being a CM?

Because of Conte alone we have won more than we deserved, the opportunity targets Marotta has accomplished with the huge ammount he had available and in the expense of our needs, could be even achieved by a waterboy like Secco...
The one who did the difference was conte, with Marotta alone we ranked 7th twice...

Conte never made absurd demands. He never said i want Messi or i am gone.
We only need to spend the ammount we usually pay every year, but on just a few better players, rather than a bunch of mediocre ones and the ocassional opportunity targets that become avaialble for the same positions (CM+SS) over and over again...

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I can't buy it. Those are absurd demands.
Di Maria is one of a key players under Ancelloti.Since Real is in no money shortage they would not sell.Purple rats will ask 40 mil for Quadrado just because he is going to Juve,that clown brothers.Candreva is not bad,he was at Juve but nothing special.All in all too much untouchable players.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Yeah, and I also blame conte for alaba's (not lucky) deflected goal in the opening minutes of the first leg. Damn stupid conte!
Don't be stupid. It's not things like the Alaba goal - it's more about things like not being able to counter Bayern's tactics in any way shape or form over both legs, and in fact evidently not even attempting to counter them, then going on to say things that Bayern are much richer and Italian teams will never win the CL for years to come.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
how reliable is sky sports? i remember they were the 1st ones to announce that Guardiola is going to Bayern... this list seems realistic (except Di Maria maybe), i would just replace Nani with Sanchez. i also dont get this obsession with Morata, because i dont see anything special in him. hes talented and might be a good striker one day, but he isnt someone you put on your "make it happen or i'll go" list...
Di maria does surely seem out of reach but sanchez could be possible . Talks of morata on a 1 year loan , nani kolarov and candreva could be done . Cuadrado not sure .

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Money that have made by smart investing, how much profit did we make from the hundreds of millions invested?

How come no other serie A team can loan their players and can get them back and we have to be bossed by the teams we loan, Giovinco, Immobile and Sorensen, having to pay super star like fees to get them back when we need them?
Very simple answers.
Tevez is better than Ballo and Klose.
We buy Vidal instead of DeRossi.
Why you think that Galatasaray is not a rich club.
Do you know what is the salary of Drogba?5 mil per season for a player older than 35 years.This is reasonable for you?
Higuain is no better than Tevez.Do you know how much Napoli payed him?42mil.Do you know that Higuain is the first player sold by Real Madrid where Real makes a profit.That's how Napoli are wise.And what they achieve?Like Aus says dropped from second to third place.
Also we build our own stadium.First in Italy.You want more?

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005

Cmon, quit having selective memories.
Conte has been asking for wingers both in middle and dfense since the day he joinedus, Marotta is keep failing to bring decent material for these position and justifies his inefficiency with opportunity targets and places we already were stacked up. This is a failure to complete the task, not smth to be proud of.
Why would you forgive Marotta for his inability to bring the players on the position Conte's needs and you dont forgive when he cant deliver miracles with?
What is the most admirable action, to buy Asamoah for 20mil the board has gifted you, or make an optimal use of him as LB, despite being a CM?

Because of Conte alone we have won more than we deserved, the opportunity targets Marotta has accomplished with the huge ammount he had available and in the expense of our needs, could be even achieved by a waterboy like Secco...
The one who did the difference was conte, with Marotta alone we ranked 7th twice...
You need to go for a long run. And a nice hot bath for afters.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
So those players would improve our team? Besides Di Maria and Cuadrado(which are impposible), Nani, and Kolarov none of those players would improve this squad.
Nani , kolarov ,morata and candreva are a significant improvement over peluso , isla ,padoin and gio . Di maria/cuadrado are impossible targets but sanchez if possible would improve our playing 11.
Conte seems to be more concerned with the motivation aspect of the team , thats why he needs new players who will have the desire to win .

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I love how everyone knows Klopp won't leave Dortmund because he has a project over there while the first thing Conte does every time the season ends is threaten to leave :lol: Italians :touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 7, Guests: 107)