Antonio Conte (49 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
If conte does leave, Montella will come if Juve do want him. Montella said I'll coach Fiorentina until told otherwise.

Montella would be my first pick for sure. Unless we had a shot at Klopp, in which we don't/
Klopp is just a fantasy football from every aspect.He got a project in Dortmund,so ,he is not available.

Jul 20, 2012
You completely missed the point dint you :lol:
No your point is that people think we will automatically change formations with another coach. But your point is extremely irrelevant.

A formation is a bunch of numbers. Tactics are what makes ones game different from another.

- - - Updated - - -

Klopp is just a fantasy football from every aspect.He got a project in Dortmund,so ,he is not available.
I know but he would be amazing.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I cant tell if the fake fans backing Marotta over Conte here are doing this just for trolling, or because they are delussional of the quality of ourcurrent players...
Its like some here have been born yesterday and have forgotten what happened just a few years ago...

Conte, as a Juventino has the moral obligation to ask what he asks, we are showing the mentality of a mediocre team, with ambition to reach at the highest levels.
Conte and some of our players could help us reach higher, if it wasnt for the limitations some of our strategical choices and priorities have imposed.
This is regardless of the money spent and this is also the reason DD was kicked away...

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
You may all laugh but I'll say bring in Arsene Wenger. Fuck it. Always admired his football. Obviously Arsenal have gone to shit these last few years but who's to say we would. He's great with giving youngsters a chance, working on a budget. Let's face it were on a budget every year.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
You may all laugh but I'll say bring in Arsene Wenger. $#@! it. Always admired his football. Obviously Arsenal have gone to $#@! these last few years but who's to say we would. He's great with giving youngsters a chance, working on a budget. Let's face it were on a budget every year.
The ammounts we have spent on mediocre players like Isla say otherwise...
Also, being the team, almost every serie A team hardpawns in every loan and sale deal doesnt help our financials either.
Look what Napoli has achieved with a much more limited budget!!

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
The ammounts we have spent on mediocre players like Isla say otherwise...
Also, being the team, almost every serie A team hardpawns in every loan and sale deal doesnt help our financials either.
Look what Napoli has achieved with a much more limited budget!!
Napoli achieved something with a more limited budget????????
are you serious?
They spent over 100 mil from Cavani/Lavezzi sale.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I tried to find that absolute gem, maybe someone can, but stumbled upon this.
Similar to goal com article, he seems so arrogant and shows how egoist he is.
He knows he will fail and he knows that he will ruin us and his name, but he is willing to risk everything in order have a wild chance for personal glory.
In order to make the big step as a serie A coach, even for mediocre teams, or relegation battlers.

So much lack of respect for Juve disgusts me. He says that he has brought results and he will demand results and wont tolerate defeats.
With such an extreme stance, it is certain that he just plays the talk and hype of the moment, he tries to fool the Italian masses and abuse his name and the trust we once had to him.
Unlike Ferrara, i will really not feel sorry for him when he falls down, that arrogance and lack of respect is so unlike what Conte used to be...

A true Juventino would decline the seat now and indicate a proper coach like Carlo for the spot, at this very critical moment.
But not a selfish adventurer...
:lol: :lol2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)