Antonio Conte (109 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Ciro Ferrara "I do not believe Conte will leave, In my opinion, he will not, Juve will find an agreement & Antonio will remain another year. Juve's future with Zidane? Zidane's characteristics are much different than Conte's, I repeat, don't think Conte will leave" :D
Where are these Zidane rumours coming from?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Its so easy all tbh. I dont get how so many people get the wrong idea.

- Conte got most out of the current team, and there is mental fatigue
- We need to start a new cycle, or enhance the current one.
- Conte leaves if we start a new cycle (like any top coach did at juventus in the past)
- Conte stays if we enhance the cycle by adding high enough quality wingers to go 442/4231

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Moggi: "Juventus fans impatient: it almost seems as if that Conte has not won anything yet." The Champions League? "Investments are needed .Conte will remain, Pogba will remain as well as Pirlo and Marchisio as well. Vucinic and Quagliarella will leave and Osvaldo will not be signed " .

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Moggi: "Juventus fans impatient: it almost seems as if that Conte has not won anything yet." The Champions League? "Investments are needed .Conte will remain, Pogba will remain as well as Pirlo and Marchisio as well. Vucinic and Quagliarella will leave and Osvaldo will not be signed " .
Moggi is a best transfer guru EVER.Raiola is a kid compared to mighty Luciano.His Zidane transfer up to Ronaldo transfer to Real was highest for something 7-8 years and now is among 5-6 highest.But that same Moggi predicted that ,when Conte was appointed as our coach ,Juve,first year to fight for third position with Lazio.We won the title.Also he makes some wrong statements during this years.But I hope that he is right.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Since he stopped beeing a director, Moggi has been wrong in his statements half the time, and tends to contradict his own statements relatively often.
True , most of the time in predicting transfers he has been wrong . Hopefully he still has some inside knowledge as to whether conte will be staying or not . This cycle with conte is not yet complete , it was a 5 year project , a new manager coming in will have to start fresh , it going to be a step backward for us .
Maybe in a couple of years when we are in a better position financially then we can let conte go if he wishes to and the new coach can be given some quality players .
I just feel as of now juve needs conte a bit more than the other way around .
Looking at our squad we have a lot of players that have hardly played such as peluso,padoin,isla,gio,vucinic,quag , these can be replaced by baselli , bonaventura , peryra etc and along with 2-3 quality signings we should be able to rotate more in serie a .

May 8, 2014
Omid Zamani @juventus__fan · 4 h
Goal's @romeoagresti confirms that Juve will not contact officially to new coaches until Conte does not give Juve a definite 'No' answer.

The name is Montella

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
What a prick is Montella.And although I don't admire him we have a double problem there with him.That clown brothers, owners of the rat team will try to do everything needed just to stop that transfer.Although I am happy with that.

Jul 20, 2012
What a prick is Montella.And although I don't admire him we have a double problem there with him.That clown brothers, owners of the rat team will try to do everything needed just to stop that transfer.Although I am happy with that.
If conte does leave, Montella will come if Juve do want him. Montella said I'll coach Fiorentina until told otherwise.

Montella would be my first pick for sure. Unless we had a shot at Klopp, in which we don't/

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
He's much more flexible than Conte has been. Fiorentina regularly switch between 352 and 433.
But why would he change setup knowing we've dominated the league with this formation?
I can clearly see which direction the board are going.
Get a coach who is accustomed to the current setup because a completely different setup would mean a lot of investments.
And secondly they'd want someone who wouldnt demand a big.budget and Montella clearly fits that bill.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 95)