Antonio Conte (233 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Agnelli already pissed on Del piero and that was bad enough but atleast we kept on winning. If he pisses on Conte too then I'd rather have Thohir as president regardless of what we win.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
So the whole 'Conte wants' thing seems to be correct, he is demanding a lot again? Hopefully we can meet somewhere in the middle, which will be better for all concerned.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Conte "Enhancing this team is very, very difficult. Environment wants to win in the Champions . I do not throw dust in the eyes .This Juve is worth an eighth or quarter-finals of the # UCL , if all goes well a semi-final, the problem is the environment that takes the final."

Conte: "I'm three years fantastic gorgeous. These guys to the President in all I will always say thank you .I would like that anyway, even if I go away, remain a bond of great esteem and affection."
Conte: "It is not an economic discourse. Juve I have never heard you ask for more than what I make."

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Conte "Enhancing this team is very, very difficult. Environment wants to win in the Champions . I do not throw dust in the eyes .This Juve is worth an eighth or quarter-finals of the # UCL , if all goes well a semi-final, the problem is the environment that takes the final."
He's right.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
I think he is gone .

- - - Updated - - -

COUNT TO SKY: "We are experiencing an exciting season, we are aiming at 100 points. Future? Soon it will be made ​​clear, I think it is difficult to improve all this"

Interviewed after the game on Sky, the Juventus coach Antonio Conte said the performance of his team in the match away to Roma. This is evidenced by TuttoJuve.com.
We've seen a lot to celebrate ...
"But my players are celebrating more. Cheer from there, we passed Mancini's Inter, and we can set a goal difficult to match. We had a good race, it was an exciting season. Merit of this great Rome that there kept awake. E 'was credible opponent, and just a great Juve could overcome it. "

What will you say to the company next week. To renew the rose?
"We come from a three-year cycle history.'m Proud to be coach of these guys exceptional for this company. Were coming from two-sevenths places, we have won once, rivinto and now we want to exceed 100 points. The team is alive, despite the festivities and some seratina ... ".

Thanks to the trainer ...
"Yes, yes ... We are recovering well in this respect."

Stay in Turin. In Monaco there are 3,000 spectators, remains in Turin and make the team for the Champions!
"They were three fantastic years, I have asked a lot to my players that they accommodated me in everything for everyone. Know to rely on a very important human material. What I had to say I said to the company, we will shortly clarity."

Do you think your cycle is finished?
"I give everything every year, everywhere I go.'s Part of my character. I have great passion for this sport, I want to grow up and do not ever be satisfied. Improving what made this team the past three years is very difficult: we won the first stumbled by, we could now reach 100 points. In Italy it will be hard to do better, but for everyone. In Europe you can improve, currently we are worth a quarter of the Champions League, and the Europa League final. People want the victory in Europe, I do not throw smoke and mirrors. want to be realistic: it's hard to get better. "

The speech is on improving the team or if you fear that the team will not respond anymore?
"It 'hypothesis. Much I ask my players, I ask so much and received so much. If there is room for improvement I have doubts, but for the rest I always give the 2000. Son always load like a spring."
Lost voice thanking Osvaldo ...
"But thank you all, I live are doing incredible years."

Have you had contact with other teams or are you still a year?
"In these days we will make clear my position. Regarding the sabbatical I am not agree, but there was no unity of purpose or decide to leave with estimated rate it any other offer, is clear. Basis of I do not want to sit still , then there was no option I will enjoy the family for two or three months because then I do not tolerate them anymore (laughs ed.) ".

A Sky were quiet.
"Maybe I take into consideration this hypothesis (laughs ed.)".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 224)