Antonio Conte (48 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Thank you a lot. CL qualification as a main objective ?In Serie A? He wants to build a new team for a long time? So Agnelli will finish this collaboration?
CL qualification after three titles???????????????.Maybe Agnelli is right,or Conte just seeks and excuse for a eventual failure next year.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
It would be a major surprise to me if he doesn't stay for at least one more season.

Having said that, Prandelli or Montella would be alright replacements in my mind. Zidane would be epic, but a bit of a gamble as well, I mean he never was head-coach of any first team before.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Spalletti is a good coach, tactically astute, played some of the best football in Europe with his Roma side, can handle big egos, won trophies at Zenit
As if winning the Russian league spending millions means a lot.
His Zenit team has looked downright awful in Europe in the past few years.This year he finally passed the group stage in like 3 attempts with all those investments in what was a weak group.
We need to make an impact in Europe after dominating the league and if we hire Spaletti not only we'd falter in Europe again but im convinced we'll lose the league too.There's one pattern about his teams and that is they're defensively AWFUL.
We'd be taking a big step backwards by hiring him.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Spalletti is a good coach, tactically astute, played some of the best football in Europe with his Roma side, can handle big egos, won trophies at Zenit.

- - - Updated - - -

Problem?
I think you are seriously overhyping spalletti. his teams defensively have always been poor, losing 7-1 to man utd ring any bells? whilst in Europe his teams have never been that impressive, what trophies has he really won? few league titles in russia with an over powered zenit team that is funded by sugar daddies. winning a league title in russia is not the same as winning one in Italy

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
You forgetting he knocked out Real Madrid and Lyon (when they were good) in Europe with Roma?
Yes because Real Madrid and Lyon were the pinnacle of Europe back then :rolleyes:
Even Ranieri has managed to get great results in Europe ffs :lol: He even beat that same terrible Madrid side twice.
Also how conveniently forget his Roma got mauled 7-1.No Italian team has achieved a mauling like that.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I can just smell that ,if Conte leaves,we will struggle to find a decent replacement.Good coaches are't on every corner.And that saying ,I wish Simeone,I wish Montella,I wish this,I wish that is a pretty fantasy football.Neither Simeone neither Montella are free and ,most ,I doubt that they will jump like that in order to coach Juve .Especially Simeone when he can win the title and is in CL final.Others are just sore losers like Ranieri is ,as well Del Neri.

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
I think you are seriously overhyping spalletti. his teams defensively have always been poor, losing 7-1 to man utd ring any bells? whilst in Europe his teams have never been that impressive, what trophies has he really won? few league titles in russia with an over powered zenit team that is funded by sugar daddies. winning a league title in russia is not the same as winning one in Italy
Sure they got hammered, but that was a freak game, even Fergie said it in his book, every time they shot they scored, just one of those games.

Cusp Lyon were a very good side in 2007, you must be very young.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Sure they got hammered, but that was a freak game, even Fergie said it in his book, every time they shot they scored, just one of those games.

Cusp Lyon were a very good side in 2007, you must be very young.
that roma game was an example, but at no time in his managerial career has his teams in Europe ever impressed, and for a club like Juve in which we're trying to go from strength to strength, I would have serious doubts in winning the league under him, never mind the latter stages of the CL

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Thank you a lot. CL qualification as a main objective ?In Serie A? He wants to build a new team for a long time? So Agnelli will finish this collaboration?
CL qualification after three titles???????????????.Maybe Agnelli is right,or Conte just seeks and excuse for a eventual failure next year.
Though it's highly unlikely as the news always gets it right, maybe it's a complete BS article?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)