Antonio Conte (58 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I am well aware how good Lyon were.But you can hardly say they were a top 5 side in Europe back then.They used consistently make some good runs in Europe but looked nowhete near challenging for the CL title like you are hyping them to be.
And pls dont pretend like you've been watching football from the 50s by calling ppl young if u dont agree them.
Im almost 23 and have been watching footie since a fair while ;)

Buy on AliExpress.com

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Though it's highly unlikely as the news always gets it right, maybe it's a complete BS article?
I am trying to think that this is a BS article.But,I don't feel well with all these rumors.I feel that we will seek for a right coach for a several years.Meanwhile ......,I even don't wan't to think about.Fuck.

Xen0Morph

May 11, 2014
Has it ever occurred to any of you that we just aren't as good as we are made out to be? We have been really hyped up and now I think I understand why Conte said those words after the Bayern games. Perhaps the champions of Italy are QF material at best...

Anyway if Conte is replaced and Spalletti does indeed come, well I just hope he enjoys my offspring bursting through his chest...

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
I am well aware how good Lyon were.But you can hardly say they were a top 5 side in Europe back then.They used consistently make some good runs in Europe but looked nowhete near challenging for the CL title like you are hyping them to be.
And pls dont pretend like you've been watching football from the 50s by calling ppl young if u dont agree them.
Im almost 23 and have been watching footie since a fair while ;)
When did I ever say they were challenging for the CL? I said they were a good side, and when Roma beat them it was viewed as an upset.

Jul 20, 2012
Has it ever occurred to any of you that we just aren't as good as we are made out to be? We have been really hyped up and now I think I understand why Conte said those words after the Bayern games. Perhaps the champions of Italy are QF material at best...

Anyway if Conte is replaced and Spalletti does indeed come, well I just hope he enjoys my offspring bursting through his chest...
I rather have rakib than this guy

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
" Saturday morning Antonio Conte has contacted Monaco and has definitively rejected their proposal.Friday afternoon Andrea Agnelli cancelled meeting with Conte. Saturday morning Conte rejects Monaco. Agnelli wins " - Tancredi Palmeri

jakku7

Jun 29, 2011
From my point of view Conte has his reasons to insist on refreshing and rejuvenating this team. Some of our crucial players like Pirlo, Lichtsteiner, Barzagli, they all seem tired, worn out, and after three-year campaign cycle has run its course. In order to stay competitive and fight for next trophies we need to replace at least 7-8 players.

I don't agree with this part about fighting for CL spot, though. Of course, if we bring in a lot of youngsters, it will be extremelly dumb to put massive pressure on their shoulders and expect results from bunch of kids. But on the other hand I can't imagine that we are going to build our new team only on the base of talented but unexperienced up and coming youngsters. We need to purchase players with rich background as well, to strenghten some departmens, to add something we lack at the moment - counterattack threat for example. And after two or three transfer of aforementioned kind, we can start to play with Gabbiadini's, Baselli's and Rugani's, bring them back, show how serious team looks like and expect to adjust to the new environment after some time.

May 8, 2014
I have a news.
Yesterday, i said that Conte would have remain (Agnelli offers a contract to 2017).
Today, voices near Antonio are pessimists. They already met, but now Agnelli and Conte are distant.
Conte wants to win in Europe, confirms in Serie A and he want to revolutionized our team. Actually, with this team, better than this he can not do.
Agnelli wants the same things, but actually, juventus have no resource to make it happens.
They will meet again this week.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
People make far to much out of all this. You wanted Conte to have a say in the mercato right ?

Well quite simply before the mercato starts, board and coach sit togheter and try to see hwat the objectives and possibilities should be. What kind of player Conte needs, and what can be sold.

Nobody at juventus has even considered conte leaving, including himself

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)