Antonio Conte (353 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
We barely beat Trabzonspor in Turin, Mr. Expert.

- - - Updated - - -

You birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom factory. :rofl:
Hey honeybunny, try not to reveal yourself as my source until someone actually has the balls and to try to confirm the news of LvG to Juve

DelPiero no10

Aug 19, 2013
Why are people even considering him leaving? He's won the league title three years in a row without us spending outrageous amounts of money. Sure we've failed in europe but there's got to be hope that that'll come.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I'll tell you something that could hurt a slight bit

European top competitions, dont rate serie a and dont watch it. They see us winning it with a good team, but failing in CL this year. Then they see a superior juventus not winning the EL.

No european team is interested in Conte. They were after the unbeaten scudetto and last year, but not this year.

Conte will not have interesting offers, untill he sort of succeeds in europe.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Are you saying Conte didn't succeed in Europe?
In the eyes of absolute top teams, he didnt do significant enough to make himself interesting.

Its like applying for a big job in a company, with low experience.

They dont take the students who did well and graduate with honor or great honor. They want the cum laude graduates.

Same applies here.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
But I thought it's not his fault individual errors screwed with his tactics?
Such things matter for us, the fans.
But a big team, only cares about results, and not about the players you had, the circumstances you were in etc.

That works both ways tbh.

In one way, you got an extremely talented and respected coach as conte, not beeing in the picture

In the other way, you get a coach like Villas Boas getting overhyped to insane extends, to only fail big time when given the chance

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 349)