Antonio Conte (37 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
LvG might have to deal with some stiff competition since the line of world class coaches starts on the left and wraps around the stadium

STREET

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
LVG is definitely going to Man United, He said his next move would ideally be the Premier League. If Conte was to leave at the end of the season i would hope the board at least approach LVG he is a fantastic coach imo.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
LVG is definitely going to Man United, He said his next move would ideally be the Premier League. If Conte was to leave at the end of the season i would hope the board at least approach LVG he is a fantastic coach imo.
Well my source (whom btw knows wtf he is talking about) says LvG is one of many viable candidates for replacing Conte. Many of these candidates are ready and waiting for the club to simply reach out.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Still "No Official meeting" but Conte is expected to be at Juve's HQ before tomorrow's training session to meet with Andrea Agnelli ــ GdS

Mancini - Spalletti :facepalm2:

samfisher5

Jan 30, 2013
lol @ people thinking he's going to leave. where would he go? no one wants him.

he knows that winning serie a in europe is = to finishing 16th in EPL or LA liga. or 13th in bundeslig or ligue 1. just ask experts around here
Agree with the first part of your post, but then it went baaad. :D

BTW someone aware me on STREET.

srs

- - - Updated - - -

Yea, I just wanted to avoid any confusion

STREET

- - - Updated - - -

I can't wait for LvG to become our head coach as my sources indicate for stories like this:

http://www.4dfoot.com/2013/03/09/van-gaal-dropping-his-pants/
You can't wait to wait. Because Juve with Conte is/will be one biiig waiting game. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

imagine if we do worse in europe with a 4-3-3
We can't do worse, bro.

samfisher5

Jan 30, 2013
Lion? I think you're underestimating EPL and La Liga... you don't honestly think we could beat Cardiff or Osasuna, do you? We'd so get relegated in the EPL or La Liga. We might not even win a match. I'd give us about 13 draws and 25 losses in either league. Maybe, if we're really lucky and the refs favour us, we might win 1 or 2. So perhaps 20 points max. Seriously, Conte's tactics are so pathetic. Our players are so overrated. If they were actually good, they'd have left for EPL or La Liga ages ago. Also, I almost forgot, Serie A is a dumpster fire, like epic dumpster fire.

Did I do that right?
We barely beat Trabzonspor in Turin, Mr. Expert.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know if you guys have heard but LvG is sleeping at the porta susa train station in Turin. He's taken the initiative to make his way there to cut out the wait time for Agnelli and the club board.

STREET
You birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom factory. :rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)