Antonio Conte (312 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
The EPL is clearly superior to Serie A. The UEFA coefficient states so, and you have club owners and directors coming out and saying we need reform, we have fallen behind La Liga, The EPL, and The Bundesliga (who are the current big 3). The sooner people realize this and accept it (instead of living in delusion and constant denial), the better it is for everyone.

Why the fuck are all the Serie A teams (Juventus being the exception) struggling to hold onto their stars (who in turn are flocking to greener pastures) then?

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
:lol:

Never ban Zach again
The forum was boring as fuck whilst he was banned.

The crazy bastard is back for 24 hours and all hell has broken loose in multiple threads again :D

He needs to stay unbanned.

- - - Updated - - -

The EPL is clearly superior to Serie A. The UEFA coefficient states so, and you have club owners and directors coming out and saying we need reform, we have fallen behind La Liga, The EPL, and The Bundesliga (who are the current big 3). The sooner people realize this and accept it (instead of living in delusion and constant denial), the better it is for everyone.

Why the fuck are all the Serie A teams (Juventus being the exception) struggling to hold onto their stars (who in turn are flocking to greener pastures) then?
$$$$

- - - Updated - - -

One of the worst "serious" posts Ive seen on this forum :lol:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
But no seriously, Zach is a cool dude. I respect that he tries to explain his position every time he's baselessly attacked by the mindless trolls in here. He'll even accept that he can't properly articulate what he means and that's how all the Red mentions come to be.

Also, he's one of the most helpful members in here. He's a cool dude, but very hotheaded, which I guess is a contradiction but whatever. People just get their socks off by getting a rise outta him, which I used to also do at first. I stopped after getting to know him better. I know not everyone will take the time to, and I get it, it's a forum, you fuck around and troll while getting a laugh but to the rest of the members who are somewhat serious about it, I have this to say: Zach is a great dude with a sense of humor(weird one), not to mention helpful. He keeps the forum more lively than usual and has interesting insight on soccer(suck it haters) matters. We welcome our Belgian overlord.

Your taste in bitches is still weird as fuck, tho.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009

I think everyone understands and realizes that Serie A is way behind the EPL.

That doesn't take away from the fact that Preet is trolling. She isn't a fan of Juventus, she isn't a fan of any Serie A club. I can go to a Liverpool forum and post real facts that would embarrass a Liverpool fan, and even though I'm right, its still considered trolling.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
But no seriously, Zach is a cool dude. I respect that he tries to explain his position every time he's baselessly attacked by the mindless trolls in here. He'll even accept that he can't properly articulate what he means and that's how all the Red mentions come to be.

Also, he's one of the most helpful members in here. He's a cool dude, but very hotheaded, which I guess is a contradiction but whatever. People just get their socks off by getting a rise outta him, which I used to also do at first. I stopped after getting to know him better. I know not everyone will take the time to, and I get it, it's a forum, you fuck around and troll while getting a laugh but to the rest of the members who are somewhat serious about it, I have this to say: Zach is a great dude with a sense of humor(weird one), not to mention helpful. He keeps the forum more lively than usual and has interesting insight on soccer(suck it haters) matters. We welcome our Belgian overlord.

Preet

Powerpuff G!
Sep 7, 2010
sorry for what happened last night guys and i apologize if i offended someone. i also want to apologize to zach and badass for calling them fat but i said that in the heat of the moment.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

:tup:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
sorry for what happened last night guys and i apologize if i offended someone. i also want to apologize to zach and badass for calling them fat but i said that in the heat of the moment.
I'm sorry i called you chubby. And shallow. And fake. And brittish.

:beer:

I do have a "special" sense of humor tho.

Deep C

Apr 8, 2012
You're such a nuisance around here, don't understand the simplest of things, deluded, superficial and instead of putting in a little effort to comprehend trivialities, as football as a game really is such, you tend to banter, derogate those who obviously know more than you, throw in witty remarks for the reasons well known to most; ignorance and failure to make a decent response that would support your cause, if you have any. But when someone decides to respond to you in the same way, irritated with your continual display of idiocy, you ask for infractions. Lame.
damn son

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 307)