Antonio Conte (316 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Happy Conte played the starters. Hopefully he continues this path for EL after this.
It doesn't matter how he does it, as long as he wins .

An European title after 18 long years i hope.
After today{s game i think he will.

From now on the main players resting days will arrive on weekends... giving the task of the serie a to gio and osvaldo, and quags-.

He just needs to rest mor often opur main players in serie A...man we got enought quality to sort the remaining games of serie Awith gio and co.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
lucky conte. montella outplayed him today. fiorentina looked a lot more dangerous with cuadrado, Valero and gomez. if they had rossi fit we would have lost
that´s just complete bullshit.
gomez had their best chance after like 2 minutes when we completely lost our organisation. apart from that our defence (mostly bonucci) had him in their pocket.
cuadrado´s best moment was when he was needlessly hacked down by vidal and earned a free kick which borja valero passed back to buffon. i think he did well defensively though.

the other good chance was the ilijic one. so they had two good chances and we gifted both of them to them because of individual errors... what does this have to do with "outplaying"?
we played a solid game and slowly increased the pressure until we scored. apart from two brainfarts we never ran any risks and still could (and really should) have scored at least 2-3 more goals.

the conte picture :tuttosport:
viola fans in the background

Apr 8, 2013
Wow, how interesting (and cut out to make a bad impression) stats.

I've got some other stats:

-Went unbeaten in their first Champions League, 2012/13, until QF, with 5W, 3D, 17 goals scored and just 3 conceded, and against Bayern conceded less than Barca, despite having a team with no experience and people like Vucinic and Giovinco upfront.

-Has beaten the current champions Chelsea 3-0 in the decisive match in the group stage, and the scoreline could be even bigger.

-Was the team who had MOST SHOTS in this CL, more than overhyped teams like Madrid, Barça, PSG and so on, although being in a not very easy group

-Set a record for most shots in a game against Galatasaray in Turin (a match where, according to some people, we suffered... LOL), 27, and the second record, 26, in Copenaghen

-Owned Real Madrid in Turin being unlucky to draw 2-2. Set a new record of shots against Madrid, 24, more than what Borussia did them in the 4-1 win last year.

-In Madrid, altough playing with one man less for an unfair red card and despite of conceding an unfair penalty, managed to handle the match in Bernabeu, having 50% of ball possession and 13 shots vs 13.

-Had compliments from Ronaldo because of how we played well, and I think we are the first team ever to do so.

-Didn't get influenced by mere results and seeing how we played, stayed loyal to his ideas, altough the fact of NOT being the first top team to get knocked out on group stages in these years, and playing better to those other teams.

-It's still on his way to win Europa League in his second season ever in Europe.

Not bad for a donk who's never shown his worth.

Ah, in those stats there's a mistake: Conte didn't "just" win leagues, he's also won 2 Supercups, and in these 3 years in Coppa Italia he's always suffered a decisive bad refereeing (like if in cup matches we're playing a different sport :lol:).

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
3-5-2 is not his favorite formation. FAR from it !!!

His favorite formation is 4-4-2 .He said few months ago that his dream is to play 4-4-2 with Juve. I'm absolutely sure his last pick formation for Europe would be 3-5-2 (if he could choose ofc )!!!
False

his favorite formation is the one that makes this team win

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 311)